[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when's the last time you had a soft drink?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2354x4174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2354x4174
when's the last time you had a soft drink?
>>
>>7834812
I had a delicious can of Asparmeme about 2 hours ago.
>>
about the same time I last had a hard meal
>>
>>7834812
About a month ago I had a grapefruit San Pelligrino soda.
>>
when my dad stopped touching me
>>
>>7834812
Before the start of Lent of this year. Just wanted to see if I could do it and I haven't drank it since.
>>
Last week I bought a 99ยข two liter of cherry RC.

So 8 days ago
>>
Does lemonade from the drink fountain count as a soft drink? Its what I always get
>>
Two days ago, my sister had an opened bottle of 7up Free in her fridge and I was curious how it tasted. Decent actually. Added some raspberries to the drink and it was quite refreshing.
>>
>>7834812
Yesterday cause I made food at work and like something flavored when I eat. It was either that or the shitty sweet tea they make.
>>
>>7835038
Soda>soft>>fizzy>sacrilege>pop
>>
>>7835110
That post really helped contribute to the conversation. I'm happy about this anon. Thank you
>>
I had a can of hansen ginger ale I think on Monday
>>
A few hours ago. I have a sore throat, and Diet Vernor's does the trick.
>>
File: soda_addict.png (65 KB, 1576x1332) Image search: [Google]
soda_addict.png
65 KB, 1576x1332
>>7835038
>>
>>7834812
two days ago because I went to the movies
>>
>>7834812
Stopped drinking the liquid jew a few years ago because it almost fucked my teeth up
>>
>>7835165
I drank soda cause the only choices are water, soda, orange juice or sweet tea. I never said soda dies anything to flavor.
>>
I had ginger beer yesterday. Was good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.