[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recipe from your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: korvstroganoff2.jpg (63 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
korvstroganoff2.jpg
63 KB, 1024x683
I will now teach you the greatest Swedish meal in history: Korv Stroganoff.

For 2 persons:
250g sliced falukorv (Bologna sausage if you cant get the falukorv)
5dl cream
1 chopped onion
5tbs tomato puree
3dl rice or 2 heads of broccoli
salt and pepper after taste

>saute the sausage in a pan with the onion and prepare the rice/broccoli
>put all the puree in the pan and then the cream
>let it bubble for a minute or two
>use salt and pepper until satisfied
>serve
>>
sluta

korv stroganoff är minst lika pinsamt som flygande jakob
>>
looks like shit OP
>>
>>7834300
I will now teach you the greatest American meal in history: hamburger.

For 1 persons:
1 football field of ground beef
Wonder Bread™
Heinz™

>fire up the grill
>wave flag
>cook meat
>put the meat in the bread with the heinz™ and squish
>serve
>>
>>7834300

It's basically just a Swedish sausage curry, no exotic herbs or spices and it looks like fuckin crap

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbokiphKX6HgX9AE80js6BA
>youtube curry bossman
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKn6SrcSjA4
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 424x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 424x416
>>7834300
USA here, Gumbo: http://emerils.com/127540/chicken-and-smoked-sausage-gumbo

There are many kinds, and the Creole vs Cajun, what "is right" debate is endless, and I won't engage it here, but this recipe is of the Cajun variety, and with that said you can use chicken thighs, duck, rabbit, squirrel, badger, whatever; if you can't find andouille, any hardy well smoked sausage will do.

For more on Cajun vs Creole, here's a link: http://www.louisianatravel.com/articles/cajun-vs-creole-food-what-difference
>>
oh man all good swedish food and you pick this disgusting skolmat tier shit
>>
>>7834300
This looks like puke.
>>
>>7834300
Based korv stroganoff. Its the falukorv sausage that just takes it to the next level
>>
>>7834300
Stroganoff is a Russian dish you fucking mong. Insteaf of falukorv they use beef.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 570x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 570x316
>>7834300
'Go 'dawg
>natural casing Vienna beef wiener
>steamed bun
>plochmans mustard
>lime green relish
>sport peppers
>tomato slices
>diced onions
>pickle spear
>celery salt
>>
>>7834300
>5dl
>instead of 500 ml
Why do you abuse the metric system so, OP?
>>
>>7834300
so it's essentially creamy tomato sauce with hotdogs, rice, and broccoli? sub the rice with spaghetti, add ketchup and you'll have flip sketti.
>>
>>7835011
>deciliter
>decimeter
>deci = tenth
>abusing the metric system
NIGGER
>>
>>7835066
>abusing means misusing
I bet if I showed you a recipe with quantities measured in decagrams, centiliters and hectoliters, you wouldn't really like it, even if it was technically correct.
>>
>>7834300
Korv Stroganoff är så jävla äckligt. Biff Stroganoff är det enda rätta.
>>
>>7834300
>tomato puree

This guy gets it. I had a gf who made her korv stroganoff with canned chopped tomatoes. Needless to say the relationship didn't last long.
>>
>>7834334
Släpp dina jävla pretentioner och hylla falukorven. Du vet att du innerst inne vill.
>>
>>7835029
Pretty much, but falukorv doesn't taste anything like hot dogs and bologna would not make even a decent substitute. Falukorv is salty, slightly smokey and has spices that puts it apart from hot dogs and bologna sausage.
It's not fancy by any means but it's fucking delicious.
>>
File: stotty-cakes-1.jpg (62 KB, 780x300) Image search: [Google]
stotty-cakes-1.jpg
62 KB, 780x300
>>7834300

Ham and pease pudding stottie cake. Finest Geordie cuisine
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.