[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating outside, IHYGDDT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 270x180
Nothing is more infuriating to me than going to a restaurant and friends/family insisting that we sit outside.

Fucking assholes. If I wanted a picnic I'd go to the park. Why can't we sit inside where it's not so damn hot and there aren't 10,000 bugs.

Fuck outside dining
>>
>>7831428

At first I thought you were talking about picnics, bbqs etc.

But no, going to a restaurant and being forced to sit outside. That sucks.

However, if it's just for lunch/breakfast, I could understand.
>>
>>7831428
The only acceptable place to eat outside when at a restaurant is when it's next to an ocean.
>>
>>7831428
>that feeling when you want a outside 'go 'za but the 'tism is too strong
>>
File: DSCN9308.jpg (195 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9308.jpg
195 KB, 1024x768
>>7831457

>Seriously anon? It's just a little bit of sand. Eat up.
>>
>>7831428
Are you enraged soup man?
>>
>>7831428
>going to nice place for dinner in the beach during peak turism season
>sit outside with my family
>long hour+ wait line next to my table
>constantly cheking when we are leaving to harrass the waitress into letting them sit here first
>take my sweet long time eating and make my meals seem absolutely delicious
>>
I agree with the 10,000 bugs thing, but eating outside is alright cause of you drop food on the ground you don't really have to clean it up.
>>
>>7831457

OP here, I'll concede this point. Outdoor dining on the sea is the GOAT
>>
It's another one of those things invented by rich white people. Like camping. Only people who want to pretend to be poor do these things willingly.
>>
Yeah, bugs are really annoying.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 600x705
>>7831462

That's racist AF anon. Mods plz ban
>>
File: 103552-325x425-RomanticPicnic.jpg (27 KB, 325x425) Image search: [Google]
103552-325x425-RomanticPicnic.jpg
27 KB, 325x425
>>7831428
Honestly don't agree with op. but I do agree that restaurant dining is better done inside. I fucking love picknics. get some DEET if you are worried about bugs. Fucking picknics are amazing and no one does them anymore. Men are the worst.

Are you all too "manly" sitting on the couch watching tv to do something girly like sit on a blanket under a treat and eat food from a cute basket while enjoying nature?
>>
>>7831538
>recommends that people spray deet on themselves
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>7831428
ITT: a bunch of manlets who don't understand the difference between a picnic meal and a restaurant meal.

ITT: a bunch of manlets circle-jerk each other about how they're justified in being mad about having to eat outside in nice weather at restaurants and enjoying a meal that their family is probably paying for.

ITT: manlets exaggerate how many bugs are out around patio sections of restaurants.

Stop bitching. If you don't want to maybe have to eat outside, then stay home and cook for yourself.
>>
>>7831565

Enjoy Zika anon
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
I'm not a fucking pre-civil war slave.

I'll take my meals in doors, thank you.
>>
File: Frank.jpg (38 KB, 636x421) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
38 KB, 636x421
>>7831579
lol, fag
>>
What a bunch of autists…

Instead of sitting inside, in stale, hot air, why not enjoy a breeze, sitting outside, shaded by an umbrella.

See and be seen, appreciate summer, with the dresses getting more airy, and lots more to see.

tl;dr: get a life
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.