[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast food restaurants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: best_burg.png (65 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
best_burg.png
65 KB, 500x540
Hello /ck/, spaniard here. In my country we mostly know only about McDonalds and Burger King, and out of the two i prefer Burger King. I see more quality in their burgers even though they usually are an euro more expensive than McDonalds but it's worth.

So, besides these two can you enlighten me in the best path of fast food restaurants? Which do you think is the best one of all the FFR you have in your country?

Pic related is my fave one, Double Cheese Bacon.
>>
>>7831144
There are a lot of them here in America. If you like double bacon cheeseburgers 5 guys makes a solid one.

Buger King used to have a damn good bacon double cheesburger but they made it smaller and it's always dry as fuck now, I don't know wtf went wrong.

Pic related, 5 guys Double bacon cheese
>>
File: 5guys.jpg (217 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
5guys.jpg
217 KB, 1000x1000
>>7831329
forgot pic, kek
>>
>>7831329
Dayum, that looks pretty good, a little oily and messy but would try.

To 5 guys how many points would you give them? 0-10?
>>
>>7831329
>>7831331

Not OP but another Spainfag here.

I spent last year in chicago and found five guys' burgers delicious, but kind of expensive. The Fries were particularly good.
>>
File: spain_pepe.jpg (120 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
spain_pepe.jpg
120 KB, 512x512
>>7831429
Noice, also fries are fookin' delicious it's pretty hard to fuck'em up.

Off topic: this is more of a /sp/ subject, but mfw Spain lost against Italy.
>>
File: corpse.jpg (28 KB, 326x435) Image search: [Google]
corpse.jpg
28 KB, 326x435
>>7831441

The fries there are particularly good m8. Like, they are fresh and keep the crusty skin. Also you can ask them with a spicy coating that is GOAT.

>don't ever give a shit about football except for when the selection plays
>I only watch football every 2 years
>tfw they lost already
>>
>>7831331
This is what five guys offers?? I can't even see which patty is which, looks disgusting.
>>
>>7831446
Damn that sounds really good.

Ripaña :'(
>>
My favorite thing when going to Europe is to go to their American fast food restaurants and trying the different items they have that we don't have in the states.

>inb4 omg you go to Europe and go to McDonald's
>>
>>7832653
I enjoy going abroad tryin spanish food and complaining about how they fuck it up.

Its a weird thing to enjoy.
>>
>>7832653
First thing I ate in Japan was cheeseburger and fries from McDonald's. In my defense everywhere else was closed.
>>
>>7831479
But it tastes great
>>
>>7832653
Did you ever taste the croque McDo in France ? I liked it alot when I was younger, it tastes great but it's pretty small.
Also, Quick (a fast food chain, not sure if you have those in america) had a burger with a bit of foie gras for new year, it was pretty good
>>
>>7831144
French here
For 3,50 to 5,50 € you can get a tacos or a kebab wich is most of the time a good deal
+ mc donald and burger
>>
>>7831367
Not him, but I'd give them a 7.5. They're very good, but waay too expensive for fast food.
>>
>>7832653
Is it true the fast food in other countries is just better quality than America's?
>>
File: culvers2.jpg (70 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
culvers2.jpg
70 KB, 590x590
Culver's is the best in midwest America
>>
>>7833259
yes because the majority of our fast food employees are from the ghetto and it is generally looked down upon to work in a fast food place
>>
>>7831479
Obviously you aren't from America haha
>>
>>7831144
In n out is pretty good. Only In a few states like cali and arizona.
>>
>>7833309
Culver's is my jam
>>
>>7831144
Let me tell you something, OP, I went to a Burger King in Spain a month ago and it tastes like heaven. Comes with delicious sauce as opposed to dry as shit like in the UK (and apparently US as well according to >>7831329) and I'm fairly certain one burger I had had caramelised onions. I think if you ever came to the UK and had BK you'd be disappointed, but even then, I'd always choose it over McDs.
>>
>>7831144
hardees/carls jr also jacks is god tier feel sorry for yankees or anyone not living in the south who hasnt tried it
>>
>>7831331
That's the best pic you could find? It looks vile
>>
>>7834966
OP here, yeah i tasted that burger too it's pretty good, but the thing is because i only ate in McDonalds and Burger King and in Spain i don't know how other FFR and out of Spain would taste. And i'd like to know for sure.

Also Spain's ones taste heavenly comparing to UK ones? Damn son, that's not a very tasty thing to eat in the UK sadly :'(.
>>
>>7833309
seconded
>>
File: Steak 'n Shake 7x7.jpg (204 KB, 1600x1049) Image search: [Google]
Steak 'n Shake 7x7.jpg
204 KB, 1600x1049
>>7833309
Culver's is good but it's just a drier version of Steak n' Shake, which is GOAT.
>>
>>7831331
What makes the difference with the buns here? McDonald's buns always look rigid, but other fast food chains have buns that look like they have a bit of give like pic related. Is it just freshness?
>>
>>7831144
You guys have this shit, and usually its better than both.
>>
File: logo_ADK.jpg (98 KB, 960x663) Image search: [Google]
logo_ADK.jpg
98 KB, 960x663
>>7836440
forgot pic
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.