[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the human body has not evolved to eat carbs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1467158190074.jpg (345 KB, 843x900) Image search: [Google]
1467158190074.jpg
345 KB, 843x900
Reminder that the human body has not evolved to eat carbs and all of you self proclaimed "chefs" are fucking stupid and have no actual idea of food.
>>
>>7830843
Reminder that even though you're baiting, keto is a nice diet if you have to cut some fat very quickly.
>>
>what are the staple crops that built human civilization
>>
>>7830843
Daily reminder that claiming that the human body hasn’t evolved to eat carbs is not backed by any scientific proof.
>>
>>7830854
>being vegan
What a fucking loser.
>>
>>7830843
a daily reminder that a daily reminder a daily reminder reminder daily
>>
>>7830843
http://www.4chan.org/faq#shitposting
>>
>>7830856
wut?
>>
>>7830843
>the human body has not evolved to eat carbs
>there are literal carbs in that image
>'go 'za exists
>>
>>7830843
>human body evolving to eat carbs
>>
>>7830864
You triggered a ketard. Their carbohydrate deficient brain is wired to believe anyone who dare criticizes their religion is a radical animal rights PETA activist propagandist environmentalist potato industry shill. It'll eventually give up and crawl back to whatever low carb subreddit it leaked out of if you ignore it enough.
>>
>>7830886
I don't even know what you're saying
>>
>>7830894
Are you stupid? Seems pretty clear to me
>>
>>7830953
lol okay kid. Enjoy your memes and shitposting
>>
>>7830843
>has not evolved to eat carbs
Why put fruits in that diet then?
>>
>>7831013

>macromolecules

He doesn't understand basic biology and thinks that carbs are just bread and other shit you're not supposed to eat if you adhere to this diet.
>>
>>7831027
kek, literally every sugar is a carbohydrate, and we can digest almost every one of the ones commonly found in nature (except for cellulose and lignine), save for few cases of allergy or intolerance.
>>
You can have cheese but not milk?
>>
>>7830959
>>7830894
Retard
>>
Or you could just be more active: eat whatever the fuck you want and still be in decent shape.
>>
>>7831926
Has the caliphate taken over already?
>>
>>7830843

what is a carb, but a miserable pile of sugars?
>>
bruv the human body wa evolved to subsist on plant matter and fruits and to be occasionally supplimented by meats

its literally what our ancestors ate because we fucking split off from the ape lineage you brain damaged ape
>>
garbage b8 m8
>>
>>7833129
kek
>>
>>7830843
I was just ranting about this.

I just want you to know you're all being lied to.

It's called the food pyramid but we only ever see one side. What's on the other sides then? Why didn't they just call it a food triangle instead of a pyramid? It only has one side right? Or so we were told. My thoughts on it all is that we're not looking at the full picture here and the other sides contain a more darker, more healthier option that we as people just aren't receiving. I feel like other people have caught on to this as well which is why they switched to the plate but after seeing what a massive failure that was and how talk on the Food pyramid only having one side died down they reverted it back.

tl;dr the food pyramid is a lie that we all bought into. The only way to fix a problem is first by addressing it
>>
>>7830843
>the human body has not evolved to eat carbs
[citation needed]
>>
>>7831852

The bacteria that convert milk to cheese eat the sugars in the milk (lactose).
>>
>>7830843
>No milk
Shitskin confirmed

But most people could benefit from a more keto like diet, people definitely don't get enough fats or protein and eat way too much sugary shit and think stuff like fruit juice is healthy and butter will kill them
>>
>>7831852
8oz of milk is 8 carbs.
>>
>>7830843
Then why do humans have 3 times more copies of the salivary amylase gene than apes?
>>
>human body has enzymes to break down carbs
>not even in some far off corner of the intestine, but right fucking there in the mouth
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.