[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you non-Canadians live without real pure maple syrup?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160628_224208860.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_224208860.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
How do you non-Canadians live without real pure maple syrup?

Without it breakfast just isn't worth eating, maple syrup goes with everything.

Pancakes
Waffles
French Toast
Cheerios
Bacon
Ham
Baked Beans

And even fucking milk.

How do you cope?
>>
>puts sugar syrup on everything
>further proof that canadians are just muricans without the guns

disgusting
>>
File: ma.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
ma.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
You shouldn't have a whole bunch of sugar for breakfast.

(You shouldn't have it at all, really.)
>>
Breakfast is objectively the worst meal of the day so go fuck yourself Canada.
>>
They're just shitty south Canadians that smother everything with ranch and bacon and Cheetos instead.
>>
Real maple syrup is sold literally everywhere south of the border, but we don't live in the arctic where it's necessary to fatten ourselves up in order to survive the Winter.
>>
>>7830209
>no sugarfags
you are the memiest shitposters around
>>
>>7830201

Canadian here, are you fucking dumb what do you think they drink instead of water in the states, its sweetened iced tea, that gets the sugar rush going.

Btw every food you mentioned for breakfast is unhealthy, except milk. Birch and Maple syrup should be used to enhance things like granola or quinoa, not pancakes with bleached flour, baking soda/powder or worse off aunt jemima, that is not a health breakfast. You didn't even mention Canadian Bacon which is often finished with a maple syrup and pea/cornmeal coating.

My man you are a shitty Canadian, and even us maple syrup lovers know that vermont is less sweet with more backnotes and is a superior syrup.

Just because its been a good year for production doesnt give you the right to proclaim canada is the only place where maple syrup is commonplace, they have this shit in China now, they can afford it and we need to export it, it isn't some miracle drug you can only find here.

Gas the kikes race war now ect ect
>>
>>7830211
all opinions are subjective.
>>
>>7830201
You can buy maple syrup literally almost anywhere in my country. You aren't really that special for liking tree honey
>>
>>7830201
Real maple syrup is widely available here in Wisconsin. Even if it weren't I don't think I'd miss it.
>>
>>7830201
>Recently discovered my American friend doesn't like maple syrup
What the fuck? How can one person be so wrong?
>>
>>7830220
Except it is scientifically proven that sugar is bad for you. Enjoy your beetus.
>>
canada makes a half-ass attempt to control the price of maple syrup by operating a government-sanctioned maple syrup cartel.
>>
>>7830408

That sounds like a bad joke, but really, what else does Canada really have going for them?
>>
>>7830201
You do realize we can get pure maple syrup, from either Canada or Vermont, here in the US, right? It's not like it's a stretch.
>>
>>7830201
I was fine until my friend from canada visited and brought a can with her. Now I'm fucking ruined and I can't tolerate any of the stuff down here without thinking about how much better the food would be with real syrup.
>>
>>7830201
Here some things I do too :

>put maple syrup on omelettes
>pour a maple syrup in a plate and dice little piece of bread as a dessert
>Drink maple water to cure an hangover
>use maple syrup instead of sugar in your coffee

T. Québécfag
>>
>>7830201
Putting a tablespoon in a bowl of oatmeal or muesli is really good too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.