[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pimp your food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: peanut-butter.jpg (134 KB, 600x543) Image search: [Google]
peanut-butter.jpg
134 KB, 600x543
What do you eat to food to make it taste better? Tell us your secrets.

I add crunchy peanut butter to my vanilla ice cream. Tastes really good
>>
>>7828664
I think your just doing a shitty job as describing the word "cooking"
>>
>>7828683
Sorry I'm poland
>>
>>7828664
purreed canned pineapples on ice cream.
>>
>>7828664
Dulce de leche is great on desserts. It's fairly easy to make, too; get a can of condensed milk, submerge in water (VERY important if you don't want to paint your kitchen with dairy) and simmer for a couple of hours. Let cool and serve.
>>
>>7828664

MSG or ground dried shiitake mushroom in savory dishes

Salt in anything sweet (including on fruit salad)

Dirty rice - start by broiling some red peppers and jalapeno until somewhat blackened, while frying some onions on medium-low in a soup pot with canola oil.

When blackened, chop up and add the red pepper and jalapeno to the pot, stirring with the onion, and let it all caramelize until the red peppers are very soft.

Move the contents of the pot to the sides, add a little more oil, then throw some minced garlic mixed with cayenne pepper and other tasty spices. Allow that to toast.

When the garlic is browned and the spices aromatic, throw in some white rice, stir to get it all coated/evenly distributed, allow it to toast for 2-3 minutes, then stir in some half-cooked black beans at the end.

Add in enough vegetable broth for the rice, stir, bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer. Allow to simmer until the rice is fully cooked.

At the end, serve in bowls with fresh pico de gallo, grilled sweet corn, extra cilantro and a healthy drizzle of lime juice.
>>
File: 1466926474914.png (141 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1466926474914.png
141 KB, 512x512
I take my coldbrew, and instead of adding milk

get this
I add a scoop of vanilla or chocolate icecream
>>
>>7828698
this is adorable
>>
Whenever I get food I send my bitch to the corner store to fetch me some faygo
>>
>>7828664
i'm actually wet after seeing that picture i love doing that.
>>
File: sc.jpg (116 KB, 875x821) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
116 KB, 875x821
>>7828813
They look pretty good.
>>
>>7828813
Post grool
>>
>>7828664

I'll give you my greatest culinary secret:

I buy cheap frozen cheese pizzas, and then I add my own ingredients to them. BOOM
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.