[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you had salmon fritters and why wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: salmonfritters.jpg (90 KB, 1300x650) Image search: [Google]
salmonfritters.jpg
90 KB, 1300x650
When was the last time you had salmon fritters and why wasn't it today?
>>
>>7828392
That's a salmon burger without the buns, mang.
>>
What even is a salmon fritter

Am I supposed to google it
>>
My grandma used to make them all the time but now the dementia is kicking in hard.
>>
>>7828403

It's a fritter made with salmon. You know what a fritter is, right, anon? This is some basic shit: you cut/chop up something (in this case, salmon), season it, mix in some egg, and then fry the resulting patty.
>>
>it's a /fit/ fag googles a pretty image in order to boost his self esteem after eating shitty /fit/ food for a week, made from a vertical, in an attempt to alleviate the misery and despair that is his fatty life thread
>>
File: poop.png (279 KB, 650x594) Image search: [Google]
poop.png
279 KB, 650x594
>>7828404
dude i know that exact feel. and it feels bad. she's also drinking which isn't helping. I mean it hasn't kicked in hard but it's definitely creeping up quickly.
>>
>>7828404
my grandma used to make the best raviolis and apple pie. she can't do either any more. she thinks I'm my dad or my grandad now. i didnt care about cooking or traditions until it was too lateā€¦

spend time with her on a good day and preserve that shit
>>
File: damn_son.jpg (103 KB, 700x509) Image search: [Google]
damn_son.jpg
103 KB, 700x509
Chef John has an outstanding recipe for salmon patties. I've been meaning to try for some time. Except I'm going to use farm raised. There's no point in using the good stuff when making what is essentially a salmon meatball.
>>
>>7829040
mine made the best beer battered fried chicken and my cousin and i were over trying to recreate it with her help and although it was a relatively good time she really didn't have a lot of input and a lot of it was her saying "I don't remember" and him and I trying to either remember on our own and/or trying to jog her memory. It wound up being passable but not nearly as good.

she also makes pasties because she's from the upper peninsula michigan. nothing extraordinary but a good staple executed on point. they're pretty straightforward: beef, carrot, potato, onion, salt and pepper and Worcestershire . last time she made some she forgot the meat in them entirely.

she also seems to be somewhat aware of her mentally deteriorating and it's making her depressed
>>
File: 1imaimas.jpg (58 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1imaimas.jpg
58 KB, 960x540
>>7828392
i like to smoke my salmon.
>>
Salmon is disgusting
>>
>>7829865
all meat is disgusting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.