[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Je sui desole, my name is Le Jean. I’m a 27 year old American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: bokul2010_mi12iix7.jpg (42 KB, 376x251) Image search: [Google]
bokul2010_mi12iix7.jpg
42 KB, 376x251
Je sui desole, my name is Le Jean.

I’m a 27 year old American Gourmet (Food fan for you etrangers). I cook french toast and quiche on my stove, and spend my days perfecting my art and make superior french wine. (Chateau, Bordeaux, Champagne)

I train with my baguette every day, this superior bread can cut clean through gourmands because it is baked over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other bread on earth. I earned my baguette license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak french fluently, both Normandy and the swiss dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about french history and their national convention, which I follow 100%

When I get my french visa, I am moving to Paris to attend a prestigious restaurant to learn more about their magnificent food culture. I hope I can become a chef for a 5 stars restaurant or a prestigious hotel!

I own several chef's hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I behead my elders and seniors and speak French as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in France!
>>
>>7827995
suce ma bite desu putain
>>
tl;dr haha
>>
Seen the original Japanese and the American pasta. Never seen this one before
>>
File: Agent Smith.jpg (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Agent Smith.jpg
30 KB, 640x400
>>7827995
8/10 bretty gud, could have used a reference to veined cheeses or mother sauces.
>>
hopefully you get shot, blown up or pick-pocked
>>
>I behead my elders and seniors
whoa calm down bro, unless you're trying to fit in as an Islamic immigrant they're not going to like that
>>
>>7828464
That's how their government was founded
>>
File: john.jpg (11 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
11 KB, 242x251
>>7827995
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
File: cookedfaggots2.jpg (119 KB, 567x356) Image search: [Google]
cookedfaggots2.jpg
119 KB, 567x356
>>7831323
>Hey Faggots
Hello.
>>
>>7831323
Fuck, why is it John and not Chad?
>>
>>7832108
It really should be Chad. Only people named Chad or Sheniqua or DuShane have skin that orange.
>>
>>7832108
Because this predates chad.
>>
>>7832096
>Shiny faggot balls

Not sure I want 'em shiny
>>
>>7832236
Grease makes things shiny. Have you never cooked with greasy things?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.