[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bacon was half off, what are some non meme things to make with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: bacon_blog_post.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bacon_blog_post.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1080
Bacon was half off, what are some non meme things to make with bacon? Preferably some kind of pasta
>>
The Jewish Dilemma
>>
>>7827959
bacon sandwich with HP sauce
>>
>>7827959
bacon wrapped asparagus.
bacon wrapped jalapenos filled with cream cheese.
bacon wrapped filet mignon
bacon wrapped chicken breast
bacon with pacakes
bacon with shrimp
bacon with eggs
bacon with french toast
bacon with regular toast
bacon bits on top of a baked potato
bacon bits on top of a salad
bacon bits on top of macaroni and cheese
just bacon by itself
>>
>>7827982
I want some sorth of salad or pasta, I don't want to put bacon is some greasy unhealthy thing
>>
>>7827959
>Preferably some kind of pasta
Just add bacon to any kind of pasta dish you want. I can't think of many that it wouldn't work with.
>>
>>7827975
This.
>>
>>7828007
I think I'm making sausage, bacon carbonara
>>
>>7828026
Don't forget the cream.
>>
Spaghetti carbonate
>>
>>7828058
Or the peas.
>>
>>7828002
Spinach salad with bacon dressing. You use the bacon fat and mix with some vinegar or mustard for the dressing then the chopped up bacon for topping. There is a bunch of recipes online
>>
>>7828123
I never thought of using bacon fat in a dressing won't the fat solidify or are you supposed to have the dressing hot?
>>
>>7828170
It's one of those warm meme dressings
>>
>>7827966

I chuckled.
>>
>>7827959
>meme
Grow up faggot
>>
>>7829029
>Being triggered by memes
Why are you on 4chan?
>>
Carbonara fo sho
>>
Right proper colcannon
>>
>>7827959
carbonara
>>
>>7827959
my brother made a thing once with bacon and sauteed onions and spinach.
>>
>>7827959
Try bacon muffins. I'll give you the recipe if you want, its out of a cookbook I have. I don't know if its good or bad because I've never made them.
>>
Take some, cut it into tiny pieces, fry it up nice and crispy, top on some scallops.
>>
Lyonnaise potatoes. Add dijon for extra dankness
>>
>>7827959
BLT
Bacon Cheesebuger
Bacon and eggs
Bacon by itself
Put it on a baked potato with some cheese.
>>
>>7827959
any kind of chowder
>>
Bacon and spinach.
Bacon and spinach pasta, add a lil bit of olive oil and garlic.
Bacon and brussel sprouts. Bacon and kale.
bacon and egg breakfast tacos.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.