[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does wild boar taste like? I want to eat a whole wild boar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: obelix.png (284 KB, 560x242) Image search: [Google]
obelix.png
284 KB, 560x242
What does wild boar taste like? I want to eat a whole wild boar like Obelix.
>>
>>7827094
i made one for my gf anniversary, 30kg , 8hrs over woodfire.. enough for 50 people,...
was good, it's not so fat as pork
>>
Like pork but tougher and less fatty

Any butcher should have it
>>
Obelix is the only true alpha male
>>
>>7827094
Pretty good. They make it here in Hawaii relatively often, and when they do they make so damn much that everyone walks away with a good amount of it. Though I'm not terribly sure how it compares to just like...roasting it normally.
>>
>>7827094

if it's an actual wild boar - not a juvenile or a sow - it can smell absolutely awful.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boar_taint
>>
>>7827122
Fuck off, ASTÉRIX MASTERACE

Anyone tried boar hunting with spear? This seems comfy.
>>
>>7827309
boars are huge with big teeth and reach max speed in 3 steps just use a gun bro
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x371
>>7827309
>trying to gore an animal that's trying to fight for its life and can gore you back
>comfy
>>
File: DWIn4ai.png (160 KB, 580x588) Image search: [Google]
DWIn4ai.png
160 KB, 580x588
>>7827094
>>7827309

You are right gentlemen, I shall domesticate a cougar then.
>>
>>7827338
Stupid mimi app which fuck up replying.
>>
>>7827309
Settle down Bobby B. Your're drunk again.
>>
File: feelsbad.jpg (8 KB, 216x234) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.jpg
8 KB, 216x234
>tfw used to rent Asterix and Tintin comics from the library about 20 years ago.
>>
>>7827309
>Comfy
Antique hunting swords meant for boar hunting had a fucking crossbar in the middle of the blade to prevent the boar charging through the blade and goring the hunter. And the boar spear has one too, because the damn animal doesn't stop the charge before dying.
Wild boars are fucking dangerous. I can understand the desire to hunt one with a spear, but the moment of kill is less comfy than bullfighting.

Oh yeah, if you fail, the boar will eat you, most likely starting from your face.
>>
>>7827309
>drug-addict manlet
>masterrace
>>
File: 59995857.jpg (125 KB, 331x494) Image search: [Google]
59995857.jpg
125 KB, 331x494
>>7827309
>mfw b8 totally worked
>>
>>7828288

>using bows and spears
Just use a rifle you dumb caveman-roleplaying shits. Half the time you assholes let them get away wounded and make them suffer because you cant aim for shit.

And then actual hunters have to drive out and put the injured Animals down.

I hope you shits manage to injure a hog and get fucked up by it.
>>
>>7827094
I used to have it in Germany all the time.

It's a lot more beefy than normal pork.
That's just me. It makes for an amazing gravy.

The German way to eat it is probably the best. With gravy and potato dumplings.
>>
>>7827341
>Mimi
worst app
try clover
>>
>>7827338
Just in case anyone is wondering, this used to be legal in Ohio, now you might be crucified, mummified, and put on display at the pride parade for trying to have freedom.
>>
>>7830388
if i get a really big main coon cat and feed it with combat drugs and growth hormons so its big enough to hunt deer, its legal right?
>>
>>7830340
Oh god, that reminds me of this time I was watching some wilderness survival show.
>some guy has to make it through ~80 miles of forest with nothing but a spear
>he tries to ambush a hog at some point
>the thing just aggressively drives him off while dodging the spear
was pretty based
>>
>>7830507
a lot of people have no idea how dangerous wild boar are.
>>
File: king robert.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
king robert.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
>>7828288
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.