[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shoenice general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160625_094652094.jpg (2 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_094652094.jpg
2 MB, 2432x4320
https://youtu.be/OLEnK5g786M

Post fav vids

Seems he is back on the sauce, shame for him

Though surprised he isn't dead yet

I hope I don't get banned like joeyfags did
>>
>>7826498
Joey is at least interesting.

Shoenice has been hack since he started the drinking videos. He deleted half of his good pika videos and just started drinking. Then it spiralled from there, with his driving around and cursing at people videos.
Terrible
>>
>>7826511
Oh and I should say my favorite video was the motor oil video, which has been deleted for probably 4-5 years now.
>>
>>7826498
He lost it again with the alcohol. Right before that he was almost normal.
Let him smoke a couple ounces, he'll put up something good again before the summer is over.
>>
>>7826522
Maybe because they were dangerous, right when he put a disclaimer on his channel.
Maybe they were faked. idk
Sucks because a lot got deleted and there are no mirrors for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u53yP1nhJb0
>>
>>7826549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzzlQD8A2Bs
>>
>>7826522
God that is fucking gross.
>>
faggot can't stay off the sauce and lets it fuck his shit up senpai, fuck this guy.
>>
File: 1466469992826.jpg (49 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466469992826.jpg
49 KB, 720x960
When you have a look at the "deleted shoenice videos" channel, you realize just how fucked up this man is.
>>
It's hard to believe that Shoenice is 23 years old.

I guess that's what drinking does to you.
>>
>>7828862

Are you for real? I always assumed he was in his mid thirties at the very least
>>
>>7828996
you silly gullible cunt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.