[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Cheat" recipes Foods are healthier versions of naughtier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: banana_icecream1-1466876518359.jpg (353 KB, 1500x4000) Image search: [Google]
banana_icecream1-1466876518359.jpg
353 KB, 1500x4000
"Cheat" recipes
Foods are healthier versions of naughtier ones,but taste just like them.
>Banana "Ice Cream"
Cut and freeze two bananas, then put them in a food processor with two spoonfuls of peanut butter and some cocoa powder. It tastes almost like chocolate ice cream.
>>
>>7826222
Hey that actually sounds tasty, I might try it some time later. Thanks OP.
>>
If you make pizza with whole wheat, without cheese and with veggies, it's bretty gud. I found myself not missing the cheese that much
>>
>>7826222
that's still like 400 calories....
>>
>>7826337
You can always tell when it's a girl posting. Fuck off cunt
>>
Holy Fuck, OP. I'm not on social media or anything but I feel like this is something that would have been posted on facebook a decade ago.
>>
>>7826617
Eat shit, nigger. You're just like my fucking mother. "I'VE BEEN DIETING REALLY HARD FOR THE LAST MONTH BUT I'M STILL GAINING WEIGHT???"
Maybe because your idea of a "healthy dessert" is some grapes, some apples, some mandarin oranges, and an ENTIRE FUCKING TUB OF COOL WHIP

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FAGGY CHEAT RECIPES. LEARN WHEN THE RIGHT TIME TO PUT THE SPOON DOWN IS AND YOU CAN HAVE A 1/2 CUP OF REAL FUCKING ICE CREAM EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE INSTEAD OF THIS DISGUSTING SHIT
>>
>>7826222
I have a whole cookbook full of low-fat, high fiber muffins, quick breads, and desserts that use either fruit, buttermilk, or yogurt instead of oil or butter. I've tried about 10 recipes out of it already, and they've all been great.
>>
>>7826337
It's also about nutrition, not just calories.
>>
Fuck all that nonsense.

Eat the real thing and use some moderation and self control or if you can't then just don't fuck with it.
>>
>>7826666
Post them plz
>>
>>7826222
Akis kitchen did this two days ago on youtube.
It's pretty good. Go see it
>>
>>7826690
I will, but not right now. I was just about to shut it down and go to bed, since it's after 1 am here (and I have to be up at 7), but I promise I'll post them tomorrow after I get home, if this threads still here, OR I'll make a new thread and post them. I've been really surprised at how good the recipes are, I was pretty skeptical when I bought it.
>>
>>7826655
Caps lock oh snap. You ain't fuckin around
>wehaveabadasshere.png
>>
>>7826655
>all this projecting
>>
>>7826325
>Pizza with no cheese

Just no.
>>
>>7826222
Two bananas is 200 calories.

Two spoonfuls of PB is around another 100-150

Or I could just eat the same amount in ice cream and it'd be equal in calories?

>inb4 more nutritious though!

It doesn't matter how healthy you eat if you're still a fucking fatass you aren't healthy.

I wish we had proper health education in America.
>>
>>7826325
I can skip all meats on pizza, I usually prefer veggie pizza anyway. And I'm fine with whole wheat crust (although for it to really be better, you'd need whole GRAIN crust), but I cannot, will not skip cheese on my pizza. I can cut down on the amount of cheese, but there has to be some cheese on there. It's just not pizza (to me) without it.
I had my gallbladder taken out last year, and for the 2 months before my surgery, I could only eat very low fat foods (basically just vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and rice), and during that time, I ate thin crust vegetarian pizza with no cheese. It was miserable. It's not that it tasted bad, it was delicious, but it was more like eating flatbread with vegetables on it, or some kind of odd crostini, NOT pizza.
>>
File: 1259910842286.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1259910842286.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>7826815
There was no mention of the OP being a fatass, or anyone else in this thread being a fatass. You're just reading that into it. There's a lot of slender, healthy people who don't want to eat the full fat / full carb versions of foods either. It's not about a diet, it's about changing your lifestyle, even for people who are at their average or less-than-average weight. I don't think you know anything about proper health education, yourself.
You're just being a crabass.
>>
>>7826833
Whats unhealthy about having a full fat/carb treat every now and then?

And what does that have to with weight? Are there still people out there like you that think fat content in foods is what makes you fat?
>>
>>7826815
>m-muh calories!
>a low sugar low fat bowl of protein, potassium, vitamin c is exactly the same as a bowl of nothing but fat and sugar!
Yeah if we had proper education then maybe you idiots would stop essentially saying that nutrients don't matter and you could just drink 1500 calories a day in soda and be fine if that's your only calories. Pro tip you'll fucking die you retarded asshole. There's more that goes into eating and digestion than just calories, hence why fatties are often malnourished.
>>
>>7826839
>t. Fatass

Technically the bowl of fruit and peanut products is "healthier". But eating equal amounts of each one will have the same impact on weight gain.

If you're overweight/obese you aren't healthy. Your body has to work extra hard to function, doesn't matter how much unprocessed and natural things are fueling it.
>>
All these people worried about nutritional content, you do realize that you don't have to eat it all in one sitting, right? It's just supposed to curb your craving, not fill you up.

Self-restraint, folks.
>>
>>7826846
Newsflash fatso: you're supposed to work out too. What fuels your body better for exercise, acual nutrients or lard and sugar? But keep convincing yourself that your tub of frozen sugar milk is the same as fucking fruits and nuts, you fat fuck.
I'm 6'1" and weigh 165 but keep projecting while you scarf down empty calories.
Frankly I think the cocoa powder and freezing is ridiculous, but I regularly eat bananas and peanut butter as a snack.
>>
>>7826848
You're preaching to people that think Nutella is healthier than chocolate frosting because it has Hazelnuts in it.
>>
>>7826851
We literally weigh the exact same, I am also 6' "1.

I eat trash all the time, haven't gained any weight because I keep it under 2kcal a day. Not that hard to figure out buddy.
>>
>>7826857
>malnourished skinny fat thinks he's on par with me
Loling at your likely 40% body fat and inability to run a mile. Hate to get gorilla warfare on you hoss but just from your posts I know I could beat you in any physical contest. Keep eating trash and see where that gets you later in life
>>
>>7826866

I know a few people who basically eat chips and drink cider/soda all the time. Weight around 120 (girls), Dresses look good on them obviously, flat stomachs, etc. But they are ultimate skinnyfat, everything is saggy and jiggles.
>>
>>7826866
So are you living out this character on /ck/ exclusively or do you do it on other boards too? I think /r9k/ would be more your speed.

Post a timestamped pic of yourself or fuck off fatass.
>>
File: 1448937960609.png (23 KB, 218x316) Image search: [Google]
1448937960609.png
23 KB, 218x316
>>7826836
you are missing the point so hard, dude
>>
>>7826668
400kcal of peanut butter is not better for you than 400kcal of cream and eggs
>>
>>7827298

>"400kcal of peanut butter is not better for you than 400kcal of cream and eggs"

>"I'm a retard"
>>
>>7827301
If you're hurting on your macros so hard that you're struggling to fit them in your goddamn dessert you have other problems, trading some fat for a small amount of protein and some micros from the banana you're no better off and probably more likely to overeat because you think it's 'healthy'
>>
>>7827298
>But m-muh macros!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.