[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get fucking enraged by any soup that isn't pureed. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: ItalianWedding_Soup-810x540_1.jpg (43 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
ItalianWedding_Soup-810x540_1.jpg
43 KB, 810x540
I get fucking enraged by any soup that isn't pureed. The word 'soup' literally comes from the Latin 'Saltanis Oich Unaris Puree' which means 'Food Blended'. SOUP does not have fucking chunks in. Soup with chunks has a name. Stew. Stew. Soup has to be pureed.

I will never eat anything described as a soup with chunks. I do not even dip bread into my soup because if the bread falls into the bowl I am then eating a stew.

Soup is soup. It is pure. When I eat soup I want to be able to slurp the soup. If I try to slurp a chunky soup I WILL CHOKE to fucking death. If I gave you a drink and you drank it and then choked on it it wouldn't be a drink it would be a CHUNKY DRINK. That isn't a drink just like thick soup isn't soup

If I order soup in a restaurant and it isn't a puree I make sure to take out every piece of food in the soup, then I place it onto a tissue and ask the waitress to have it blended. They often refuse so I often walk without paying.
>>
I sure do love me some minestrone stew
>>
Good to see you back, Irish Soup Guy
>>
>>7825277
>not liking pot au feu
lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>7825277
How autistic can you be over soup?
>>
I love potato soup. :^)
>>
File: Note to Self Take Meds.jpg (99 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Note to Self Take Meds.jpg
99 KB, 750x600
Son, you won't get any better unless you take the pills and do the therapy.
>>
>>7825277
Most autistic post I've seen in forever, words change meaning, it's ALL a meme you dip
>>
>>7825277
>I get fucking enraged
autsperg
>>
>>7825277
>I do not even dip bread into my soup because if the bread falls into the bowl I am then eating a stew.

What's wrong with eating stew?
>>
>>7825277
That isn't Latin.
Even if it was, it wouldn't mean that.

Come back when you've learned to breathe through your mouth, you carrot-topped autist. You're adopted. No one loves you. No one is capable of loving you. A sufficiently advanced AI that is both capable of love and capable of ignoring everything about you that is repulsive to women would still rather be trapped in a paradox than love you.

You're still adopted.
>>
>>7825277
>Soup with chunks has a name. Stew. Stew. Soup has to be pureed.

I'm bored, so I guess I'll take your bait.

Stew is called stew because the ingredients have been stewed. Soup is a suspension of meat and/or vegetables in a flavorful broth. Being pureed is not a prerequisite.

Also:

Soup

Middle English: from Old French soupe ‘sop, broth (poured on slices of bread),’ from late Latin suppa, of Germanic origin.
>>
File: 1466223799957.jpg (152 KB, 952x878) Image search: [Google]
1466223799957.jpg
152 KB, 952x878
>>7825277
>t. Captain Autismo
>>
>>7827332
>dislikes
>lil wayne

I chuckled
>>
>>7825277
>I get fucking enraged by any soup that isn't pureed

just tell Mom about your rage
then when you come up from basement for your lunch, soup will be pureed
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x340
>>7825277
OP is a double shitcunt for posting Reddit pasta.
The rest of you are dicks for swallowing it.
>>
>>7827332
>Still has to earn his bacon
Why is this so fucking funny
>>
>>7825277

>the word 'soup' literally comes from the Latin 'Saltanis Oich Unaris Puree' which means 'Food Blended'

I hate to break it to you, OP, but there was a good thousand years between anybody spoke Latin and the invention of the blender.
>>
>Spics trying to tell me how I am supposed to use my words

Good thing I don't live in fucking Spain or mexico
>>
>>7825277
>>
File: IMAG0030.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0030.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>7825277
bout to blen this soup up. took hekka long to git dun but i slow cookd it for 3 hrs. it gots bean and some grinded meat wit some black pepper n choloritzo fo dat flava. gone throw sum hot ass sauces on it an blen it up fuh soup n shit. mines look betta then yous soup. i aint even tripn on it tho breh
>>
>>7825277
>CHUNKY DRINK
what is bubble tea
>>
File: zqb-896_1z.jpg (208 KB, 753x1200) Image search: [Google]
zqb-896_1z.jpg
208 KB, 753x1200
>>7825277
>enraged by soup
>>
>>7825277
>copypasta

Oh great, another shitty forced meme on /ck/
>>
>'Saltanis Oich Unaris Puree'

Ok, I smirked a little. The rest is nonsensical rubbish. Fuck off.
>>
>>7830701
Reddit copypasta at that.
OP is indeed, a faggot.
>>
>>7827380
You're twice the faggot for knowing it's from reddit
>>
>>7825277
Kill yourself
>>
The word soup comes from the Latin suppa which means "soaked bread". Thanks for the bait, it was delicious.
>>
>>7825277
>I do not even dip bread into my soup because if the bread falls into the bowl I am then eating a stew.
Kek
>>
>>7825277
Just because it says food blended does not mean it is bloody puree. Are you that stupid? To blend means to mix together well. It doesn't mean puree. You think blenders existed 80 years ago you stupid twat?
>>
>>7825277
anon, did you forget your pills again?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-29-17-17-54.png (2 MB, 1329x1807) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-29-17-17-54.png
2 MB, 1329x1807
>>
>>7831014

Why are you replying to bait this obvious?

>You think blenders existed 80 years ago you stupid twat?

Nope, but they could produce the same effect using a mortar & pestle + a tamis.
>>
i bought a car on autotrader. useless fucking site.
>>
Time is of the now. we must rise up and be our best selves. hunt for your best self. good luck.
>>
I think that everyone should have pets. Pets will keep you happy. Coming home to a pet is a good thing.
>>
>>7831228
when they used those tools, the word for that process was generally pounded, not blended.
>>
File: 1910s blender.jpg (13 KB, 225x400) Image search: [Google]
1910s blender.jpg
13 KB, 225x400
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.