[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recipes for Eating While Driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: JulianBar.jpg (331 KB, 1500x670) Image search: [Google]
JulianBar.jpg
331 KB, 1500x670
Tl;dr What are some cool things to make that can be relatively easily eaten in the car, one-handed?

I transport medical lab samples for work. Basically I drive to clinics and doctor's offices in a ~450 mile radius of my home, pick up sealed vials out of lockboxes and then take them all back to a lab. On the smaller routes I'm driving for about 8-10 hours but I have one I do twice a week where I'm on the road for about 16.

Certainly when I first started, getting to check out all the fast food places I had never been before and the fare of various gas stations was a cool incentive. Now that I'm a few months in I'm getting super bored of everything drive-thru and I can't stomach another roller grill hot dog.

I like to cook and I'm pretty capable as far as technique goes. I just don't have any good ideas so far other than sandwiches, and I've been up that tree already.

What do?
>>
>>7824744
Burritos, vegetable chips, beef jerky, handfuls of wet corn
>>
>>7824783
Just like empty out a can of corn with my hand?
>>
>>7824793
i find it's beneficial to put the corn in a bowl. unless you can get your hand in and out of a can without incident.
>>
>>7824837
What kind of person has hands so big they can't get then into a can fucking freak
>>
>>7824744
>no glycerin
enjoy your dry bar
>>
>>7824783
>corn

Fuck, I eat canned peas in the car. Have I been doing it wrong this entire time?
>>
>>7824744
crab legs
>>
>>7824744
Is this a real protein bar? Where can I buy it?
>>
>>7824841
Not everyone has dainty little girly hands, anon.
>>
>>7825015
Nevermind that. Its a joke about how that guy looks like Julian. I always thought that when I see the protein powder bags, was thrown off by the bars. Never seen them.
>>
>>7824744
Have you tried Kewaza energy balls? They are a great substitute for coffee.
>>
i like to eat rolled tacos when i drive.
fuck ny
>>
make a bunch of taquitos, put them in a cup, then put that in your cup holder
it's the perfect snack for driving
>>
>>7825069
>>7825084
i can't believe this just happened
>>
File: AUTHENTIC_orig.jpg (46 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
AUTHENTIC_orig.jpg
46 KB, 533x400
>>7825091
stop thinking like me bruh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.