[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck, i was wondering what i could do to an ordinary piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Halibut.jpg (153 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Halibut.jpg
153 KB, 900x600
Hey /ck, i was wondering what i could do to an ordinary piece of halibut to make it better. I have a shit ton of halibut and the flavour gets a bit boring after a while so i need something to help give it a little extra something.
>>
season it
>>
Curry. Replace the meat of your favorite curry dish with fish.

Ground deep fried fish in an bun with toppings

Fried in corn flour with a brown sugar, onion, soy sauce and vinegar blend to soak it in

I dunno man just make shit up
>>
>>7824024

Boil em mash em stick em in a stew
>>
>>7824024
Pan fry in butter, seasoned with salt and pepper. Let rest on warm plate while you hit pan with finely chopped shallots. Deglaze with white wine. Finish with fresh dill and a little butter, and pour sauce over the fish.
>>
>>7824024

Make a smoothie
>>
>>7824024
Get a zip lock bag and fill it with some flour, salt, paprika, etc. Wash the fish and put it in the bag. Next fry the fish in a pan of oil/butter.
>>
>>7824024
some right proper beer battered halibut and chips with mushy peas
>>
>>7824024
Gonna sound insane, but I'm serious.

Get some instant mashed potatos and use it (dry out of the package) as a dredge-coat instead of breadcrumbs or flour and fry it like usual.
>>
>>7824024
fucking tacos
>>
put it in a pot of water and let it swim
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.