[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nandos in the UK might close due to Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: nandos.jpg (86 KB, 1002x596) Image search: [Google]
nandos.jpg
86 KB, 1002x596
A lot of people on twitter were talking about.

This girl was in tears after hearing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf5PV0K4KUw
>>
boo fucking hoo
curry niggers leaving
so sad
>>
File: 6324417115_f0e8173de4_b.jpg (468 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6324417115_f0e8173de4_b.jpg
468 KB, 1024x768
>>7824030
>Dem foreigners r stealin er jerbs!
*tanks own economy*
>there, now I'M the cause of muh unemployment

Was being a dumbass part of your plan?
>>
>>7824089
Reminded me of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKD5pKzzXvU
Totally worth it.
>>
>>7824089
Now they're changing their story and it's about abstract ideas of self determination

Of course if you ask them to cite an example they can't and the financial meltdown they're having is totally a SJW conspiracy

Absolutely amazing
>>
>>7824112
That was pure gold
>>
>>7824134
>Now they're changing their story and it's about abstract ideas of self determination
Its more about being racist and telling the rest of the world to fuck off
>>
>>7824134
>being this deluded
>>
>>7824134
>>7824153

It was always about sovereignty and democracy
>>
>>7824008
>This girl was in tears after hearing about it
wow I know brits are like lil'USA but come the fuck ON
>>
>>7824089
>*tanks own economy*
>things that never happen
in b4 stocks market irelevant bullshit.
Protip : the UK was never a major pillar of the EU, they arrived late after a decade of literally leeching EU fund without paying their share. Their economy is not going anywhere but up because the EU will still enter supercuck mode and allowe themselves to leech the money without paying. AGAIN
>>
why would nandos shut down successful franchises and leave the UK?
>>
>>7824089
1. The economy won't tank.
2. le Foreigners won't magically go away.

Your 12-year-old level of what happened is typical of 4chan though.

Even if this were true though to some extent, the idea that a more robust economy is better than not having millions of third worlders shitting up your country is pure propaganda that the corporate elite has impressed upon you.

So not only are you completely wrong about what the vote entails, you think having a "better economy" if that's even the case, trumps quality of life. You are a corporate whore and a manipulable child prone to believing everything his corporate/media master tell him.
>>
I don't get why nandos is so popular. The chicken is average, the chips are terrible and the soft drinks are flat.
>>
>>7825185

It's basically fast food but for some reason respectable enough for dates for cheap cunts

Also memes
>>
File: 1466159203945.jpg (56 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1466159203945.jpg
56 KB, 540x540
>>7824008

> britfats are so fat a fast food place closing down causes them to cry
>>
>>7825213

>Indian
>British

Pick one
>>
Brexit is probably the most amusing thing I've seen in all my life
Japanese right-wingers were simultaneously enraged and supportive of brexit because it tanked the Japanese economy while also supporting the Japanese view that foreigners are awful.
Then you have that one British guy who voted leave who set up a contingency petition in case Leave didn't take the majority.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.