[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
top kek recipes here pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1465615754950.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465615754950.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
My boyfriend is gonna have a bday really soon and I'm trying to think of a creative and tasty cake.. Maybe ck could help me with ideas?
>>
TOP KECK, bake him a creampie! LOL!

( On a serious note OP, fuck off with your s4s speech. Incapable mongoloid. )
>>
>>7823411
mak a KINDER CAKE hehe
Kinder chocolate YUMMIE xD
>>
>>7823415
The first I will do the second I will not
>>
>>7823416
That's a good idea ty, also maybe an oreo cheesecake
>>
Double chocolate fudge coca cola cake with coca cola icing. They serve it at Cracker Barrel if you can't be bothered to make it.
>>
>>7823411

Find out what kind of cake he likes, then but a small cheap one for the store. On the morning of his birthday smash that shit all over your tits, pussy, and asshole (shave first, for the love of god). Then climb up on the table, kneel down, and spread your ass at him when he comes into the room. Have him lick your body clean then ride him for the rest of the day.

I'm not even kidding here, or being vulgar for the sake of vulgarity. If you do that shit your boyfriend will love you forever.
>>
Hamburger cake with mashed potato frosting
>>
>>7824194
Woah... /ck/ is fucked
>>
>>7823411

one that tastes like your cock
>>
>>7824194
>Have him lick your body clean then ride him for the rest of the day.

i don't know. i eat a lot of cake, all i want to do after is sleep. by the time he gets down to her asshole, he'll be tuckered out.
>>
>>7824194
>>7824214
There's a reason I think "cuck" when ever I see this board

>cu/ck/s unironically enjoy eating assholes

That's a fucking submissive role. A male gets his salable tossed. Not vice versa
>>
>>7824230

It is sad that you will only ever see sex in one way.

Do not force this sadness upon others.
>>
>>7824194
Found the virgin.
>>
>>7823411
>IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO MICROWAVE THIS?!

Hi! I'm Jory Caron; and this is: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?!

Today, we're going to microwave OP's stupid fucking post! Will it microwave? Let's find out!

Here at Jory Caron Enterprises, safety is our #1 concern. That's why we have this aluminium shield on our door, to protect our nuts.
Because NOBODY likes roasted nuts.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this in the microwave for about 2 minutes, because that's how long OP's post took to give me cancer.

*Microwaves OP's post*

WOAH! Just as I thought! OP's post burns amazingly!

I guess it's true what they say about garbage; it really DOES light on fire!

I'm Jory Caron, and this has been: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?!
>>
>>7824194
>shave first, for the love of god
casual
>>
>>7824194
That's pretty gay desu
>>
Do Americans actually feel "healthy" after eating fruit?
>>
>>7824230
Dom/submission more to do with personality than specific acts. My girlfriend and I had a threesome earlier this year with a girl who was much more confident than either of us. She did all the licking because she wanted my girlfriend's ass, while my girlfriend just kind of went with it because she can lack initiative in the bedroom.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.