[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/izen here how the fu/ck/ do I make this taste good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
/fit/izen here

how the fu/ck/ do I make this taste good?
>>
>Season it with jerk seasoning, or whatever you prefer like thyme, scallion, pimento etc.
>Add egg so that its able to bind.
>shape it into a patty
>fry in olive oil
>get bowl
>make sauce or buy some
>I add beet root vinegar, sugar, fish and meat sauce and ketchup together
>pour that shit on your patty on the third flip
>add cheese
>place between two slices of bread
>>
>>7822492
th-that actually sounds delicious
>>
>>7822479
Tomatoes and Onions = Sauce
Saute it up and drop it in
Nice Bolognese sauce you can have with types of pasta or something. If you buy sauce its loaded with sugars
>>
>>7822479
make taco meat
tsp corn starch
1tbsp chili powder
1/2tbsp cumin
1 tsp paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, ground coriander
1/4tsp cayenne powder
add the above seasonings after browning and draining the meat. then add 1/3c water to the pan and simmer until thickened to your liking.
>>
>>7822479
>/fit/izen here

Cringe.
>>
>>7822539
it's an easy way to let people know I want low sugar recipes

sorry that non-fats trigger you so hard
>>
>>7822521
is just tomatoes and onions enough to make it palatable?
>>
>>7822534
sounds pretty nice, how well does it keep in the fridge? if I wanted to make a huge batch each weekend?
>>
>>7822489
OP, don't actually cook ground meat rare, unless you don't mind risking food poisoning. It should be cooked to 145 F.
>>
>>7822479
Korean beef and rice bowl. Soy sauce, sugar, red peppers, finish with sesame oil. Tasty and nothing unhealthy is needed
>>
>>7822539
"Im a fag"

Cool, dude
>>
Salt and pepper and vinegar
>>
>>7822479
saute it in camel's milk
>>
bolognese sauce
add chillis, beans and tumeric to turn it into chilli con carne
alternatively try this recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahWooNfQ_C8
>>
>>7822479
ground beef literally requires nothing but a tiny bit of salt to taste good

make this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokDiSORY6k
>>
>>7822479
Make some 'go 'za
>>
>>7823156
Um, racist much?
>>
Wow. In half a decade this is probably the first time I've seen someone from /fit/ (they always announce where they're from, as though it makes them special or something) asking how to cook something other than skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
>>
>>7823159
This isn't your safe space kid. Go back to your hugbox where you belong. Dipshit.
>>
>>7823180
No, friend, you're locked in here with us. Now eithet /ck/ up or go cuck back to /pol/ s'il vouz plaies
>>
>>7823189
I'm calling you what you are. Now you can fucking deal with it. Or get the fuck out of the kitchen since you clearly are too retarded on how to improve ground beef.
>>
>>7823156
Reported to the mods
>>
>>7823198

I'm sorry you fail to realise different boards have different standards.
>>
>>7822479
season it with salt and pepper than it eat raw, its called tartar and is a staple in haute couture
>>
>>7823162
>I can't extrapolate from data, the post.

It's not about being a snowflake you mongoloid, it's an easy way to tell people about the kind of food or dishes he is currently eating, and how to continue along that path. Usually 40/40/20 mix of protein, carbs, and fats. He's also asking for low sugar, lower sodium foods.

Christ, what you cook for your brother if you knew he lifted?
>>
File: 1418019945869.jpg (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1418019945869.jpg
72 KB, 900x900
>>7823162
>>7822539
kek, look at these fatties getting triggered
>>
1 word: Lasagna
>>
>>7823459
he said /fit/izen, not fat fu/ck/
>>
>>7822539

Go back to tumblr and be with your fellow whales
>>
>>7822553
I gotta ask what have you been living on before this? That's an odd question to ask.
>>
>>7822553
you should add celery and carrots but onions and tomatoes only is fine too
>>
>>7823422
welcome to /ck/, now go fucking die in a hole you retarded cromagnon mouth breather
>>
>>7822479
If it's really lean it won't taste that good.
>>
>>7823642
chicken breast, broccoli, pasta, oats, mcchicken burgers, vodka and a whole bunch of vitamin supplements

and before you aks, I eat this shit because being muscular is the only way to get laid if you're an introverted faggot
>>
>>7822553
you could also add garlic and basil
>>
>>7822479

What are you doing, bulking? cutting? If you're bulking just cook it in a pan with salt and pepper then mix in a box of macaroni to make fake hamburger helper. Add spices, like red pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, maybe a little cumin to make it interesting
>>
>>7823720

If you're cutting then mix it with diced onion and roll it up into breadcrumb-less meatballs that you eat with vinegar based hot sauces because you don't need the extra calories fatty
>>
File: Mett.jpg (51 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
Mett.jpg
51 KB, 580x300
>>7822479
Do it the German way.
>>
>>7823180
>This isn't your safe space kid.
This. God, this site has sure gotten soft ever since the invasion of normies who have left their native mainstream sites to shitpost on 4chan.

A part of me wants to believe that this >>7823159 is low quality bait, but I just can't seem to tell these days.
>>
>>7823822
The internet hate machine is running out of oil.

Also, /ck/ is the worst board anyways in terms of user quality if we're going by Chan Standards. There are more fat chicks and lefties here than on /cgl/
>>
>>7823897
A lot of the /ck/ type females tend to be down to earth people, usually older or in long-term relationships. This of course, is par for the course for a board with an older userbase.

I despise female posters in general and believe they are the largest contributor to the decline of chan culture but to compare the tame ones here at /ck/ to the bile-spewing drama cretins of /cgl/, the molested schizophrenics at /x/ and /lgbt/, and the pink-haired community ruining freaks of /co/ would be doing them a disservice.
>>
>>7823422

>either you lift weights or you're a fatty

I'd wager there are more fatties on /fit/ than on /ck/, as they're usually entirely clueless about nutrition and pretty much everything else.
>>
>>7822492
>third flip
You don't even know how to grill a burger dude
>>
>>7823212
Global rule #7
>>7823221
Cool thank you for understanding, now get out.
>>
Gently shape into two patties, make a dimple in the top of each, sprinkle with salt and pepper, cook in a preheated cast iron skillet about four minutes per side, turning heat UP to med-high once the meat hits the iron. Eat.
>>
>>7822558
Keeps well for a week.
>>
>>7823977
Generally /ck/ is pretty clueless about nutrition.
The /fit/ sticky has some very good advice.
>>
thanks for the recipes /ck/

/ck/ is comfiest board
>>
>>7823132
>you litterally need nothing except salt
>see this recipe with at least 9 ingredients not including salt
>>
>>7822553
well obviously season it, otherwise add chopped chilis, garlic, basil etc.

Alternatively make meatballs. Although if its lean beef thats not a very good idea as they'll be dry as fuck.
>>
>>7822521
>no carrots
>no celery
>no wine
>bolognese

I'm not one of those traditionalist faggots who think adding beans to a chili makes it an entirely different dish, but what you described is pretty far removed from bolognese.
>>
>>7824126
Generally most everybody is clueless on nutrition, just the other day my parents tried ice cream that wasn't over whipped breyers/bluebunny for once and were shocked when i told them the pint they ate each was over 1000 calories
>b-but it was only 16 ounces
>>
File: 1462806388842.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462806388842.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
Just make ham help.

iifym
>>
>>7823123
That video looks tasty, but Jesus the inflection of the host is difficult to listen to.
>>
Rosemary is absolutely the best herb to bring out the flavour of ground beef OP. My burgers generally consist of beef, rosemary, minced onion, garlic and sometimes fresh chili peppers.
>>
>>7827450
>ONLY a pint
What the fuck. I've eaten pints of ice cream before like a tub of Ben and Jerry's but how the fuck can you not consider that a lot? They need murdering.
>>
>>7827470
They're both about 200 pounds, I was super obese until 2 years ago. i try to get them to lose weight with me but they resist at every turn
>>
>>
>>7822479
Make sloppy joes.

>Brown 1lb meat in pan
>Drain grease
>Add 1 can of tomato sauce, 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped green pepper, 1 chopped celery stalk
>Then 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and garlic to taste.
>2 teaspoons of quick oats to aid in thickening
>Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
>Spoon onto toasted hamburger buns or eat plain with a side of potatoes.
>>
>>7822479
Make it with buckwheat, it's what I'm making for my dinner tonight, so I'll type out the rough recipe for you. Shit is good for you but more importantly tastes delicious, buckwheat has a pretty comforting bready flavour without actually being bad for you. The recipe sounds like it wouldn't be all that good, but it really tastes great.

Get some toasted buckwheat (or toast it yourself in a pan beforehand), wash and drain it, and saute it in some olive oil for a few minutes in a fairly large pan.

Remove it, add a bit more olive oil to the pan, and saute a diced onion and grated carrot for a few minutes, then add in your beef (or any other ground meat) and cook until browned. Then add in a couple tablespoons of tomato ketchup and a couple minced cloves of garlic.

Put the buckwheat back in the pan and cover everything with water. Season, add a couple bay leaves, bring the water up to a boil, then put a lid on it, turn the heat all the way down and cook for 15 minutes. Let it stand with the heat turned off for another 15 minutes without taking the lid off, then serve.
>>
>>7823162

Wut? They're letting you know that they're trying to improve/maintain their diet. Otherwise, they'll just be told to douse it in oil.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.