[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I clean a non-stick pan without fucking up the nonstick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 21UQpzHn4FL[1].jpg (8 KB, 500x119) Image search: [Google]
21UQpzHn4FL[1].jpg
8 KB, 500x119
How do I clean a non-stick pan without fucking up the nonstick surface?
>>
>>7820369
with soap and water and one of those blue no-scratch sponges, use the sponge side, not the scratchy side if you want to be extra careful.
>>
>>7820369

There are soft bristle dish brushes, although I just use the cheapest natural bristle brushes (the round wooden ones) and they still seem to last for years. Mostly I just use water and wipe it out with a paper towel.
>>
>give pan to maid
>you ruin it, back to Guatemala for you!
>pan is cleaned perfectly
>>
Hopping in on this. What's the best way to clean cast iron?
>>
>>7820369
Soap and water and a dishcloth, same as the rest of your dishes.
If shit doesn't wipe right off then your pan isn't non-stick.
>>
>>7820369
throw it out. get a cast iron pan, a high carbon steel wok or a decent stainless pan. After you season them well they are not that hard to maintain.
>>
>>7822865
>cooking eggs in cast iron

Nonstick pans have uses captain autism
>>
File: dobie.jpg (17 KB, 457x219) Image search: [Google]
dobie.jpg
17 KB, 457x219
>>7820369
Get some dobie pads. I use them exclusively when doing the dishes.

>>7822875
Were you expecting better from someone who thinks you season stainless teel pans?
>>
>>7822865
cast iron is the best for making a delicious authentic 'go 'za
>>
>>7822890
You can stop at any point.
>>
>>7822875
>>7822887
>Were you expecting better from someone who thinks you season stainless teel pans?

Assuming you this isn't some same fagging; you do know that at least one of your great-great-grandmothers wasn't just laid out on her back taking shekels for dick and there where peopel who cooked eggs on cast iron.

and to >>7822887
yes, dumb ass, you season stainless. You think every shit tier "Chinese" take out you have been to your life time has used high carbon steel wok in a first world country? And yet, they still are able to maintain a non-stick surface with all the stir-fried stickiness.
>>
>>7822906
You seem... perturbed.
>>
>>7822906
>you season stainless

sure thing, sport
>>
>>7822911
I am. Cause I get mad after I get a pan working and some ass thing they help by taking steel brillo, bar keeper's friend and detergent to a stainless to pan I have.
>look anon, I cleaned up after you cooked
>sorry I left your knife in the dish water
>thanks for the meal
>>
File: nephy.jpg (125 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
nephy.jpg
125 KB, 1024x769
>>7822918
>sure thing, sport
nephilimfree ? don't you have a creationist video to make?
>>
>>7822922
>I live with my parents
>>
>>7822922
yeah but at least you still have
'go 'za
>>
>>7822931
Not the guy you're quoting at all, but what in the utter fuck are you on about?
>that image
>whatever your first word is
>what ever the fuck implication you're trying to make

Go to bed.
>>
>>7822953
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/NephilimFree
>>
File: TLDRLOL.png (253 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
TLDRLOL.png
253 KB, 1024x768
>>7822975
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.