[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /wawa/ here? What's your go-to hoagie? Mine is a 10in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Who /wawa/ here?

What's your go-to hoagie?

Mine is a 10in. roll, roast beef, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, chipotle mayo sauce.
>>
wawa sucks now
>>
>>7820105
No one cares what you like, useless faggot
>>
Wawa is a Philly-area meme. Like Yuengling.
>>
Wawa is awful now. Ever since they started baking bread in store
>>
>>7820325
I do prefer Jimmy John's bread
>>
>>7820105
10inch cheesesteak, extra meat, bacon, whiz, cooked onions, mayo. That with a small mac and cheese and a cookie for 12 bucks, can't beat it.

>>7820324
It's in Florida too.
>>
>>7820454
>It's in Florida too.
So is Skyline Chili and Primanti Bros, but that doesn't mean those aren't regional memestaurants.
>>
Turkey Bowls soon though
>>
File: 6546546.jpg (28 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
6546546.jpg
28 KB, 348x348
I love these
>>
>>7820105

>names their supermarket after baby tier onomatopoeia

lol white people.
>>
>>7820406
I haven't been to Wawas in 6 months but I refuse to believe that the shit bread at Jimmy Johns is better than anywhere
>>
>>7820752
The only decent thing from there.
>>
>>7820454
I haven't been to wawa in a while, in florida too. Are people memeing by saying it's awful now? I used to get their tuna all the time.
>>
>>7820325
wait so they started making bread in house and it sucks more? that dont make sense
>>
>>7821972
Tuna is awful. Got it during Lent. Would rather make my own or go to 7/11.

All in all, my go to lunch is a Wawa sub with flaming hot Cheetos, and a monster.
>>
>>7820855
>confusing supermarkets with convenience stores
Confirmed for Basketball-American
>>
>>7822013
How's the roast beef? Their clam chowder is pretty good too.
>>
>>7822028
Roast beef is always my go-to unless I want to switch things up.
>>
>>7820855
Lol jealous shit skin
>>
>>7821992

Instead of a professional factory producing mass amounts of quality controlled bread distributed evenly to stores for brand consistency you have minimum wage fucks throwing dough in toasters of various states of disrepair and hope for the best
>>
Wawa is based convenience store

Every other store can suck a fat dick
>>
Is /wawa/ breakfast any good?
>>
>>7820105
10 inch tendie with honey mustard, peperjack cheese, and jalapenos. I get this when stoned.
>>
>>7820855
"The chain's name comes from the site of the company's first milk plant and corporate headquarters in the Wawa, Pennsylvania area. The name of the town Wawa is in turn derived from the Ojibwe word for the Canada goose"

>>7822244
The breakfast hoagies look gross. Never tried them. The bagel sandwiches they have are decent though.
>>
>>7822410

Breakfast hoagie is surprisingly decent. Got sausage I think.
>>
The BLT extra mayo cause I hate my functioning circulatory system
>>
Straight up Italian combo, no pepperoni, veggies and hot peppers, little oil, little vinegar, oregano.
>>
>BBQ chicken sub
>Cheddar
>Pepper
>Creamy chipotle sauce

>Mac and cheese
>Zapp's pickle chips

Holy fuck I love Wawa
>>
Cheesesteak wage-cuck here. Wawa subs are vile and far too overpriced for their quality.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.