[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey cu/ck/s, >be me > buy boughta buncha oatmeal >idk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Hey cu/ck/s,
>be me
> buy boughta buncha oatmeal
>idk what to put in it

share tips & tricks

pic unrelated
>>
A bit of cinnamon and maple syrup
>>
>>7818802
Why is that man wearing a g string. and why is your post so fucking stupid.
>>
>>7818836
Lol, better reply than mine. At least I was trying to be helpful to OP
>>
>>7818836
that's a girl. are you low T?
>>
Peanut butter and honey. Dat sweet and salty
>>
File: P1080750cropres.jpg (181 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
P1080750cropres.jpg
181 KB, 1000x668
>>7818802

Cook in water. If you made them right, your oats will be cooked and not watery. While hot, I like to pour in about 1/2 cup of almond milk, some ground cinnamon, and a tiny amount of sugar.

Along with about 100 calories of fruit (either 1 apple, 1 navel orange, 1 slice of pineapple), this gives me enough energy for a few hours.
>>
>>7818802
Add sliced peaches when they're in season. Fresh (or frozen) berries are also good.
>>
chocolate & peaut utter
>>
>>7818802
put in raisins while the oatmeal is still really hot
>>
>>7818802
Instant oatmeal, hot water, dash of salt.
>>
>>7818802
are you a fat american trying to lose weight or are you eating for flavor and have no need to restrict calories and flavor?
>>
>>7818802
i eat that shit plain.
>>
>>7819259
I'm actually a bodybuilder so ideally I'd eat it with no added calories but some fructose from fruits are fine. Just wanted some opinions beyond the usual honey and sugar or salt / butter shit.
>>
>>7819262
This, just add milk and eat. You get used to it.
>>
>>7819285
not even, familias. i do straight water and oats.
>>
i cook my oatmeal in almond milk and add in a sliced banana while its still cooking, stir frequently and banana breaks down/emulsifies so its just really sweet banana flavored oatmeal. at the end, add cinnamon/vanilla extract/dash of salt to make it extra banana bread-y. i also top my oatmeal with a spoonful of almond butter.
>>
Eurofag reporting in.

Is there any difference between porridge and oatmeal?
I eat porridge every morning, cooked with water then I add a banana and some Other Fruits
>>
File: porridge.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
porridge.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>7819400
porridge is a style of steal cut oats that takes about 30 minutes to prepare and can be enjoyed with just milk and cinnamon, it has a nutty slightly sweet flavor

most Americans eat rolled oats aka instant oats that cook in about 3 minutes into a tasteless pasty soup that requires some kind of sweetener
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
Well, i just put normal oats with some hot water together and After like 5 min its ready...

Pic related
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>7819606
here e.g. With some Protein whey, Milk and banana
>>
It's too hot in the summer to eat oatmeal, so if I use any between May-September at all, they go into cookies and granola, mostly. I also grind them into flour to use in conjunction with strong flour to make bread.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.