[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best canned chili? Ill eat this stuff. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
What's the best canned chili? Ill eat this stuff. I've always liked wolf and the spices and flavor are the same but it's gotten really runny and greasy. Also I wonder what kind of meat it could be.
>>
>no beans

plebe tier
>>
>no beans
No beans is Texas tier, the best kind of chili

And, also Wolf hasn't been good since the pace picante people moved their factory from San Antonio to New York

Amy's Chili is probably better desu

Never eat New York garbage that claims they are "Mexican" or "Texan"

If you do you are a cuck
>>
>>7818768
nothin in texas but steer and queers
and niggers
and mexicans fuck outta my USA cuck and FUCK NY too
>>
>>7818688
>What's the best canned chili?
It is all 1 step up from dog food. Grow up.
>>
I like beans in chili, but I have an issue with beans in canned chilli specifically

It makes it too thick and starchy and makes it hard to eat, any tips on how to cook it to make it better?
>>
>>7820398
Canned chili with beans usually just has too many since beans are cheap af. Add your own beans to no bean chili
>>
>>7818688
>I wonder what kind of meat it could be
Wolf meat, duh.
>>
>Canned Chilli
Chilli is like one of the foods that takes zero effort to cook, besides chopping onions/garlic, you just dump everything in the pot and don't let it burn.
How lazy do you hve to be to consider buying canned chilli?
>>
>>7818688
I've never had canned chili that was worth a shit. It's best to make your own.
That said, just yesterday, I had a tiny bit of leftover homemade chili in the fridge, not enough for a bowl, so I made a Frito pie, but I also put a couple of chopped up pork tamales on top. THAT was fucking delicious.
>>
>>7818787
Are you drunk or just an idiot?
>>
>>7820398
cut it with water and green peas
>>
>>7820423
This, do a can of chili and add half a can of beans of your choice.
>>
File: bert.jpg (5 KB, 251x185) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
5 KB, 251x185
>>7821257
>>
>>7818768
Amys is vegetarian
>>
>>7820448
>>>7818688 (OP)
>>I wonder what kind of meat it could be
>Wolf meat, duh.

i loved wolf chili as a kid. my older brother loved tormenting me, so he convinced me that wolf chili was made from wolves to get me to stop eating it. it only made me pester mom to make wolf hamburgers. i was convinced they would be 100 times better than cow hamburgers and i wouldn't leave her the fuck alone about it. she finally made my brother have to come tell me he was lying.
>>
>>7821232
This.
You can get a good chili going in only 2 hours.
Who needs a can?
>>
>>7821232
>Chilli is like one of the foods that takes zero effort to cook, besides chopping onions/garlic, you just dump everything in the pot and don't let it burn.
>How lazy do you hve to be to consider buying canned chilli?
I live with my parents, have no job, and chili is not one of the five meals my mom will ever make

It's the only way I get my fix
>>
>>7821965
Trade some GBP for some
>>
>>7821980
GBP gets me canned chilli

No beans if I'm lucky
>>
buy dry pinto beans
cook in pressure cooker
simmer in water and tomato paste and spices

=chili on the cheap.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 400x536
>>7818688
>Hormel chili
One of my guilty pleasures is Hormel chili w/ or w/o beans, cheese goo, like Tostitos, but any will do, French fries and pickled jalapeƱos.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.