[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever crashed a stranger's party to eat their food ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Rivulets - Sheep Among Wolves.jpg (86 KB, 617x534) Image search: [Google]
Rivulets - Sheep Among Wolves.jpg
86 KB, 617x534
Have you ever crashed a stranger's party to eat their food ?
>>
>>7818083
no.
>>
File: 20150927_160155.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150927_160155.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
I only front as the balloon guy, I'm really there to eat all the ethnic foods.
>>
>>7818316
What is all of that? (besides the grapes)
>>
>>7818083
What, you're just walking past a house that seems like it's having a party and think 'I wonder what their food is like'?
Yeah, I do it all the time
>>
>>7818316
is that fried chicken, grapes, a shitload of pita bread and mashed potatos?
>>
File: 20150611_181019.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150611_181019.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
>>7818323
>>7818362

Heh. Chicken tikka done right, hummus, pita and grapes.

A bit too much pita, but I didn't make the plate, the mom saved it for me so I could enjoy it after the balloons.
>>
>>7818390
thats adorable
>>
>>7818451
Goofy or the food?

Cuz that goofy hat is crazy creepy.
>>
>>7818461
the goofy, anon
how is it creepy?
>>
>>7818083
yea, it was a work mates party i overheard and caught a ride with another workmate who wasnt invited
>>
>>7818390
thats fucking cool
>>
>>7818471
I s'pose it's a matter of perspective.
>>
>>7818482
>>
File: file.jpg (43 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
43 KB, 405x720
>>7818490
I'll stop posting balloons, don't want to derail it anymore.
>>
Well, this thread took a turn for the pleasant.
>>
One time on a field trip to the beach in high school I snuck over to a community party they were having and ate a few hot dogs. I mingled perfectly for about ten minutes and came back. That night i got the succ, true story
>>
>walking home
>see a house party going on
>go inside, introduce myself, exchange pleasantries
>go through 2 plates of food and 2 beers
>slip out
>go home
>nap

its that easy
>>
>>7818083
In college, all the time.
It started with just crashing house parties for beer and whatever, but as I got more broke I got riskier going to parties or any event on campus. There was this one "fancy" event hall. Put on a suit and went to so many invite only shindigs with food. Met my girlfriend there, she was a server and didn't rat me out after seeing me there at least once a week.
>>
If it's a party full of asians/mexicans, you probably won't be able to sneak in as you will be spotted right away for being white. But they'll give you food if you ask nicely.
>>
>>7818316

looks like they orgot to cook the tikka
>>
What to do if you have been caught?
>>
>>7823852
You go directly to jail, the fuck you think?
>>
>>7823852
You don't get caught. You walk in, walk around, walk up to a few people. Be like "hey! Brian! Sup!" And give him a hug. Everyone just assumes someone else knows you. Grab some food and booze, walk out before anyone realizes they've been had.

Shock and awe, motherfuckers.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.