[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with me /ck/ My wife is gone for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0760.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What the fuck is wrong with me /ck/

My wife is gone for the weekend and I feel the need to turn into some kind of fucking /degenerate/ even though I'm a professional cook.

Here's a rundown of my dinner:

>Oriental flavored instant ramen with an egg boiled in the broth
>Dumped a can of fucking tuna fish in that bitch (white, not light; I'm not a complete peasant.)
>A bunch of fucking tabasco
>Scotch

Gonna play WoW and watch Firefly.

Why the fuck am I doing this to myself?
>>
File: Erris.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Erris.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>7817747
That looks eggcellent
>>
>>7817747
try this on for size mang
cook ramen, drain, ad seasoning packet and butter, mix well, top with a soft fried egg mash it up and mix that runny yolk in with the noodles
>>
>>7817747
everyone has guilty pleasures man
dont feel bad about fixing a quick and tasty snack
>>
Looks pretty good honestly. You took a degenerate dish (ramen) and made it seem fairly appetizing. If I were a professional cook I'd get sick of cooking fancy meals pretty quick, can't blame you for wanting something simple and easy.
>>
>egg boiled in the broth
As in the whole egg, shell and all? And then you eat said broth?
>>
>>7817747
You don't even know.
Today I ate pasta and rice with some random spice, that's all I had. You can sink a lot lower, be lazier
>>
Wait what

how did you make the ramen

i usually throw a little bit of green onions and mexican spice mix into mine and call it a win
>>
>>7817804

less is more :)
>>
It's because you know deep down that your wife is cheating on you
>>
>>7817747

Just reverting back to the good 'ol fuck it days before long term relationship / marriage. About to have a week at home soon by myself...I'm sure I'll drink and eat like shit for no reason the entire time.
>>
>>7817747
>abortion ramen
>world of warcraft
>firefly

You're a living caricature m8.
>>
>>7817814
>mexican spice mix
kill yourself
>>
>>7817747
>professional cook.

We all are pro's in our own minds here on /ck/ and you food looks like shit. just like everyones food on /ck/ youre not special.
>>
>>7817747
I had a vasectomy this week and had a day to myself while the wife worked. I planned for it though and made jambalaya and smothered pork chops the night before. I chowed down on food while fucked up on valium, codeine, and weed. I watched Sliders all day on the couch.

Not very different from yours, just some better food and drugs.
>>
>>7817747
>even though I'm a professional cook.
I worked in kitchens for 5 years and never once have I heard about cooks who actually cooked decent food on their days off.
>>
>>7820208
Yeah man, I agree.
Unless I'm trying to impress a girl or its a special occasion, I'm making garbage quick food.
Theres something about doing your job at home thats unappealing as fuck.
>>
>>7817747
Looks like a typical day for the average cu/ck/.
>>
>>7817747
im the same when my gf is gone for some businesstrip or visiting family or smth.
I do everything i did before we got together years ago, watch anime,stay up superlate, go partying...i always feel horrible after little sleep, bad food, playing games etc, but somehow i still always do it
>>
>>7820208
My dad used to be a cook...I have never seen him cook a single thing at home, and most of the time he prefers to eat Hot Pockets, fast food, and ice cream to home cooked meals

Also
>fish in soup
Gross part
>>
>>7817747

I refer to it as culinary masochism. Sometimes you are just bad little foodie and need to be punished. Like ramen, KFC macaroni, or frozen pot pie kind of punished.
>>
oyster sauce, soy, spring onion, bush spice if you're in a country that has it

so little effort could've made that shit yum, put your soul into it mate
>>
>>7817747
That's all fine except for the WoW.
>>
>>7817747
>What the fuck is wrong with me /ck/

You're playing retail WoW instead of Kronos.
>>
>>7817774
can confirm, this is amazing
>>
>>7817747
You are given complete freedom to do what you want, so you are subconsciously doing shit you want that your wife doesn't want to see.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.