[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAD IS BUYING. PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: nudesnapchats.jpg (1 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
nudesnapchats.jpg
1 MB, 3888x2592
DAD IS BUYING. PLACE YOUR ORDER.
>>
Find a new family
>>
>>7817650
FUCKING HILARIOUS DUDE. UPBOATED TO MAX KEKVILLE
>>
Baked potato
>>
a salad since im vegan
>>
>>7817656
u mad?
>>
>>7817640
Whose dad?
>>
my dad cucked me, we're not on speaking terms anymore
>>
>>7817672
Sorry, son. But until you get off this "Annie May" kick you're down to just toast sandwiches.
>>
chicken strips with a side order of... where... where are the fries??? RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1463850131299.gif (1 MB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
1463850131299.gif
1 MB, 191x200
>>7817699
>eating meat
>>
Tendies.
>>
My dad would never eat somewhere this shitty.
>>
>>7817640
Never been to a ponderosa before. IS THIS WHAT IT'S LIKE?

I thought it was like a generic steak house. Like a Texas Roadhouse. C'mon!
>>
REMINDER THAT CHICKEN STRIPS ARE ON THE KIDS MENU YOU OBNOXIOUS LOSER FAGGOTS
>>
>>7817668
>not knowing who your dad is
negro detected
>>
>>7817640
>Grilled in America
Well no shit.
>>
>>7817961
A buffet. It's fine but plates are always dirty as fuck. I enjoy it.
>>
Give me the number 6 with cheese, with mashed potatoes and fried okra. No you don't have enough fried okra? Okay then Mac and Cheese. Or Jesus Christ give me what ever I don't give a fuck.

For the love of God dad. We don't need to wait for a fresh batch of okra. No I don't care how much you love me and want me to have what I need. I am just grateful to eat. I don't want the okra that bad. I just wanted to say something quickly so we can get out of here faster.\

"Well how long until the okra is ready? We'll wait!"

Goddammit dad. (I can't hate you.)
>>
I posted this >>7818138

But seriously? I'll have what dad is having except for the drink, I'll have the biggest Dr. Pepper I can get)

Normally though my dad and I would both show up pre-drunk, order something with no drinks (because that's where they make all their money) and stop at the gas station on the way home to buy more alcohol

Fuck why don't I spend more time with my dad
>>
>>7817640

Buffet
>>
>>7818114

Yeah never not get the buffet.
>>
>>7817640
I thought you go to Ponderosa for the buffet
>>
Shit if this place moved to Texas and put a la carte cheese tacos on the menu then it would be a Fortune 500 company. Why don't we have this? Luby's is good but not quite on this level.
>>
>>7818182

Yeah see in Texas we don't have Ponderosa, so I posted this: >>7818138

At first glance I didn't realize this was the real ngga shit
>>
My parents used to go to Ponderosa and tell me to say that I was five when I was as old as eight so that they wouldn't have to pay for my meal. Same with Bonanza.

Do most places even let kids eat for free anymore?
>>
>>7818187
They have tacos in the buffet. Infinite meat/cheese/hard shells/soft shells. They're good but the meat is unseasoned.
>>
>>7817662
>since im vegan
not helping the stereotype are you?
>>
>>7817640
Ribs.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.