[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you eat my spam /ck/? I used garlic powder and cajun seasoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160625_102638230.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_102638230.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Would you eat my spam /ck/?
I used garlic powder and cajun seasoning along with a small amount of salt and pepper.
>>
>>7815968
There's already a ton of salt in it tho
>>
Slap that shit on some toasted white bread and put some mustard on it and I would
>>
>>7815976
this. pretty good with some unsalted eggs, rice and sauerkraut to cut the oil and salt though.
>>
>>7815983
coleslaw*, not sauerkraut. woops.
>>
>>7815968

Hell no I wouldn't. Why the fuck would you put extra seasoning on it? Spam is already seasoned. It's literally in the name. SPiced hAM.

Plus it's super salty to begin with and you just throw more salt on there? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>7815987
he's american and he was taught by sandra lee that if you put canned food in a pot and throw powder on it, it's "cooking"

ironically he probably rails with passionate indignation against people who use Blue Apron even though the wholesome, delicious gourmet Blue Apron meals I cook every week are far better than anything he's ever dreamed of eating in the comfort of his own home
>>
>>7816011
but anon, it is cooking.
>>
>being this salty about salt
>>
>>7815987
Spam stands for Specially Processed American Meat.
>>
>>7816011
god damn that's a lot of projecting.
>>
>>7815987
>>7816063
It's technically neither of those things because nobody really knows
it's like the coca cola formula, except nobody actually cares that much
it could also be "shoulders of pork and ham"
>>
ive eaten spam the last two days once fired with a egg and toast, and once fried with Cheetos the old unhealthy me would have had it slathered with mayo on bread
>>
>>7815968
that teriyaki one though
>>
Fried Spam topped with a fried egg, diced green onion, and a drizzle of maple on a Hawaiian roll.

Try it.
>>
Bacon Spam was phenomenal
>>
>>7816072
I know the person who is in charge of checking the coca cola mix in the southern hemisphere
>>
Best spam i ever had is aldis brand spam. Hillshire or brookshire i think. Minimally processed and tastes great fried.
>>
>>7815968
ah mate i remember

sundays round my nans house she would make spam sandwiches, greatest nostalgia food for me

rest in peace my spamwich nan, i miss you, you old bat
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.