[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /ck/ I have a pack of drumsticks and was wondering if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: chicken-drumsticks.jpg (320 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
chicken-drumsticks.jpg
320 KB, 800x534
Hello /ck/ I have a pack of drumsticks and was wondering if you had any creative ideas for seasoning them, I will most likely just have some simple rice and vegetables on the side.
>>
>>7814596
Stuff them, then bake or grill them.
It's much easier than it sounds.
>>
>>7814647
I'm planning on just baking them but am looking more for ideas of ingredients or seasonings to use
>>
>>7814708
Check pintrest! I get a TON of great recipes from there
>>
I like salt, pepper cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika. I mix it all together and sprinkle it on .
>>
Fry them and dip them in a good wing sauce. It'll be like extra large drums
>>
adobo seasoning
>>
>>7814596
tandoori spices mix it with a little bit of yoghurt en let it marinade a good 4 hours then grill it, you will not be a dissapoint.
>>
i use lemon pepper seasoning and bake them an hr in the oven and they turn out great everytime!
>>
File: salamn.gif (16 KB, 358x285) Image search: [Google]
salamn.gif
16 KB, 358x285
>>7814647
>stuffing drumsticks

Depends on what you're looking for

Crispy: either batter them with flour, paprika (maybe garlic powder) and fry/bake, or just coat in oil and broil for a min then chuck them in the oven.

Juicy: chop up some onions and carrots mix in with drumsticks and some chicken broth in a dutch oven and keep it at 350 for a while.
>>
File: chicken lags - Copy.jpg (145 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
chicken lags - Copy.jpg
145 KB, 960x720
>>
File: 1464436702234.gif (1022 KB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
1464436702234.gif
1022 KB, 375x212
>>7815999
>>
>>7814596
Get you like 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/3 cup honey, 2tsp cumin and mix that shit together. Put your chicken in a baking dish, spoon your juice mix onto the chicken and bake at 400. Every 10 minutes, take the pan out and rotate 180 degrees, spoon juices from pan onto chicken again and put back in oven. Do this for an hour and a half. Don't be a piece of shit about it and take your time either, get that shit done and get it back in the oven.
>>
>>7814596
karage, if you cook asian sometimes youll prolly have all ingredients around
>>
>>7814722
Seconded. Pinterest is a goldmine.
>>
>>7814596
I slow cook them sometimes with madras curry and potatoes
Also nice fried in batter and then coated with Korean red pepper sauce
>>
>>7814596

spicy sazon dry seasoning, get it in the latin aisle at the market
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.