[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So hi anons, I'm currently in a third world country [Lebanon]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: noodles.jpg (155 KB, 1200x861) Image search: [Google]
noodles.jpg
155 KB, 1200x861
So hi anons,

I'm currently in a third world country [Lebanon] for vacation

And i want to make my own food
>so i wanted to ask you what can i make with noodles...

I'm on a diet and I'm melting fats without anything because of the temperature in this country.
also going to enlist at a gym tomorrow.

I'll give you my mega noodles recipe if dubs:

Fuck what i said before this thread is going to be trade your noodles recipe:

P.S: i make my own noodles
>>
>>7814441
>making noodles
>even implying
Dude Lebanon has the best food of the Middle East, if not the entire Arab world. I urge you to try some of it. Just go to any supermarket and grab whatever looks interesting/yummy out of the freezer section. Trust me, my favorites are those triangle shaped pastries with spinach. So much better than the other shit I've had in the surrounding countries.
>>
>>7814472
The middle east is bigger than the Arab world
>>
>>7814473
But they don't have the same food.
>>
File: b food.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
b food.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7814472
Ya Lebanese people are Aryan in most of the things they do; whether, its women, business, food, etc...

Tomorrow im going to go to a supermarket tomorrow and buy some food. So I wanted to know if /ck/ did any noodle recipes.

But my parents are Lebanese and I've been eating Lebanese food for a while now i miss the noodles i used to make back home... in CANADA.

I will forever be yours canada no matter what /pol/fags say.

Heres a bowl of the noodles i used to make
>>
>>7814503
Australian shit poster detected
>>
File: Food 2.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Food 2.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>7814503
>>
>>7814505
nop
>>
>>7814503
>Ya Lebanese people are Aryan in most of the things they do; whether, its women, business, food, etc...
To bad Lebanon went to shit when the Arabs took over.
>>
File: 1359850018578.jpg (55 KB, 480x275) Image search: [Google]
1359850018578.jpg
55 KB, 480x275
>>7814503
>Lebanese people are Aryan

>/pol/ has infected /ck/ now of all places
>>
>>7814503

>proud to be Canadian

Kek I would prefer to be Lebanese that a fucking Canuk
>>
Dude with a Leb grandmother here.

Make shorbe djaj bi-reshte or however the fuck it's transliterated. It's literally just Lebanese/Levantine chicken noodle soup with these shit-quality noodles made from water, white flour and yellow food dye to make it look like pasta. You can use actually good noodles, if you want.

Since you're in Lebanon, you should have little problem finding some perilla. In Lebanese Arabic, it's often called 'breela' or 'bereela.' It's a large, purplish leaf that tastes and smells of a cross between basil and oregano with a whisper of mintiness. It goes in the soup alond with marjoram.

Cut up an onion, a carrot and a turnip and mash a tomato or two by hand and sauté in plenty of olive oil and/or chicken grease.
Add chicken, sear it all round, then add water to cover.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat to maintain a simmer then allow to cook until the chicken is done through.
Sour if/as desired with keshk or lemon juice and add lots of marjoram and shredded up perilla, Also herb celery.
Par-boil those shitty noodles, remove and bowl them up then serve with the soup on top with more lemons, if desired. Pepper paste is nice, too, but not typical. I like it, though.
>>
>>7815778
Forgot to mention: add stock cubes to the water. Yes, Lebs use stock cubes, and lots of them, unless they're out in the middle of fucking nowhere. And even then, quite a number of them use stock cubes, too.
>>
>>7814503
if you grew up in canada why do you type like a retarded ESLer?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.