[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best Chef Boyardee and why is it pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 140981.jpg (35 KB, 288x460) Image search: [Google]
140981.jpg
35 KB, 288x460
What's the best Chef Boyardee and why is it pic related?
>>
I shan't fight you on that one. Ravioli and meatballs? Fuck yes. A close second however is the spaghetti Os and meatballs, for that is also very tasty and full of delicious salt.
>>
File: boyardee_macncheese.gif (70 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
boyardee_macncheese.gif
70 KB, 301x450
Eating tomatoes is disgusting but if any chef did it right, it's Boyardee. Even still, this is better.
>>
personally enjoy their instant 'go 'za
>>
Beefaroni >

Also, I hope you guys aren't doing anything stupid like dumping it out of the can and heating it up
>>
>>7814126
Nah man. Hell one of my fondest memories of those boyardi cans of goodness was during a really bad hostel stay where we couldn't get access to any nearby food places, but there was a carrefour that was open. I'll never forget hacking open the top of a can with my pocket knife and spearing raviolis with that same knife. After not eating for nearly 36 hours, that shit tasted like ambrosia.
>>
No love for the lasagnia ones?
>>
The secret of their sauce is that there is cheddar cheese in it

If you ever make sauce, remember to include cheddar cheese
>>
>>7814126
Beefaghetti > beefaroni any day pleb
>>
>>7814910
They're pretty much the same thing, aren't they? It's pasta and beef.
>>
File: garbage.jpg (37 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
37 KB, 444x444
>>7814070
Since you're eating dog food wrapped in cheap pasta, it might as well be this pic.
>>
>>7814918
https://youtu.be/6A3nYhXFvu0
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.