[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time, what should I get from KFC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
Basically I'm an european and my country doesn't have a kfc. But in a few days i'll be going to turkey which does. Anything specific I should order? Any weird turkish inventions?
>>
chicken
>>
File: wasted.jpg (150 KB, 899x653) Image search: [Google]
wasted.jpg
150 KB, 899x653
>>7812133
Don't, just go to Popeye's. If you must, get a twister burrito. Oh wait, they stopped making those even though they were the only reason worth going. Get fried chicken dumb ass, what else would you get? With mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. Sorry I'm hungry right now.
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
Fried chicken

Sorry to be a dick. But do get that. Extra crispy is more popular around here I'm the states. The big sides are mashed potatoes/gravy and cole slaw. But whatever floats your boat. I hope it's not a crappy KFC
>>
I'd buy a bunch of normal chicken, some tendies and popcorn chicken.
>>
>>7812143
>classic faggot.post
>>
>>7812133
Turkey still has the original recipe unlike the cuckold west. Get a dinner meal ( 4 pieces of fried chicken, fries and colslaw) and you will be satisfied. Unfortunately, once you leave the middle east you will be getting non-transfat/disgusting KFC so enjoy your time there.

I would also suggest exchanging the fries for mashed potato and gravy as the middle eastern is delicious.
>>
>>7812133
KFC is pretty shitty, and it's kind of odd that the people they hire don't actually know how to broast chicken. Foreign countries are probably different, as impoverished people probably take their job seriously, instead of inner city lowlifes and 1st job teenagers.

Get whatever their weird regional item is. Didn't the Egypt KFC have pizza with burgers as the crust?
>>
>>7812133
How about you just fry some chicken, mash some potatoes and make some Mac and cheese your self? I mean honestly..if your forreal and not a troll are you that simple?
>>
>>7812545
kek.post
>>
>>7813210
>kek.post
kek.post
>>
>>7812133
>European country
>doesn't have KFC
Jesus in what backwards shithole do you live?
>>
>>7812133
Get whole chicken pieces or hot wing, they're delicious. Don't go for any longers, they're shit. Chicken strip are memes, they're not really worth your money.
Also if the store happens to have cup refilling you can mix coke and fanta toghether it's delicious I highly recommend
>>
>>7812617
>just make everything you can get at a restaurant yourself, its just as good
>>
>>7812143
Classic NEET
>>
>>7812133
Double Down sandwich.
The "bread" in the sandwich is two breast fillets. The inside is bacon, melted cheese and Colonel's Sauce (whatever that is).
I bought one a few years ago and hated myself for eating like a fatass, but it wasn't bad.

But seriously, though... I suggest Original Recipe chicken. Extra Crispy has crunch, but no flavor.
On the side, get cole slaw and mashed potatoes and gravy. Their gravy is addictive; once, I saw some guy walking down the street, drinking a pint of KFC gravy.
>>
domestic kfc is not worth the petrol to get there. if you have popeyes, I would say get a 3 piece (leg thigh breast) with biscuit mashed and cole slaw
>>
>>7812133
Pressure fried cockroaches
>>
get a zinger burger
get coleslaw and gravy
get chips
get chicken
>>
>>7813531
I heard some banned KFC tbf, he could be Swedish or something
>>
>>7812608
to be fair, I don't know how to broast chicken either. i've never even heard of that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.