[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just rearanged my meat freezer to make room. I was in the process
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1466670737191.jpg (51 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466670737191.jpg
51 KB, 528x960
Just rearanged my meat freezer to make room. I was in the process of vacuum sealing a bunch good meat I got on sale, but the power went out,

I cleared the empty shelf to make room for 9 gallons of pasta sauce I'm cooking Friday.
>>
nice blog post
>>
I think you're looking for the fridge thread, friendo.
>>
>>7810005
Do you butcher yourself OP?
>>
Damn nigga. You got alot of meat
>>
>>7810005
You and I have almost the same freezer lol. Mine sits outside in the garage and holds all my vacuum sealed products too.

80's - 90's freezers for the win.
>>
>>7810277
Only when I go huntingm
>>
File: k.png (449 KB, 491x492) Image search: [Google]
k.png
449 KB, 491x492
>>7810005
k. keep me posted.
>>
>>7811611
Ok
>>
>tfw you'll never be able to own a freezer full of meat.
>>
>>7810005
>freezer full of old, nasty meat
Whats the fucking point? It's not going to taste nearly as good as something fresh. Unless you live in fucking alaska and 100 miles from the nearest town or you're a massively lazy cunt that doesn't want to go to the market to get not-shit-frozen meat.... why?
>>
>>7813326
Not OP but I live in Alaska.. freezers are nice
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.