[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exotic Meat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1421646577175.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
1421646577175.jpg
365 KB, 1920x1088
No trolling /ck/, for some reason this weird idea is bugging me. Is it possibel to hunt and eat a street cat?
Did you ever tasted dog meat? I never went to Asia and I don't have the balls to kill a dog. Cats aren't pet for me since they are shitty animals. Should I try?
>>
>is it possible

Sorry.
>>
>>7808761
Ask >>>/an/ holy shit.
>>
>>7808761
Cat isn't bad. Bread it and deep fry it, put it with curry sauce and rice.
>>
>>7808769
I know it`s strange but think, if a lot of people ate dog for a lot of time, I really doubt no one tried cat someday.

These fuckers fight every night in my street, even if I go out 4 a.m. and punch them to death people would think they was just fighting like everyday. I plan getting a cage and kill them at home.
>>
I am going to find you and i am going to execute you and feed you to pigs you disgusting fucking degenerate
>>
>>7808761
>Is it possibel to hunt and eat a street cat?
Possible? Definitely. Recommended? Probably not. I don't have any experience myself with capturing or eating cats, don't really plan to.
>>
>>7808918
Probably illegal, but I doubt you'd get caught, and if you did, it'd be a slap on the wrist.

Give it a go, lemme know how it goes. Cats are assholes, I kinda wonder what they'd taste like, though.
>>
File: 1465372055819.png (725 KB, 742x570) Image search: [Google]
1465372055819.png
725 KB, 742x570
dog meat is awesome i live un México and the chinese restaurants sell it as chicken but the taste its way different personally i really enjoy it but its forbidden for unknow reasons ...
>>
>>7808761
Eastern Asian countries breed certain types of dogs for consumption, much like how the west breeds cattle and poultry. On the other hand, according to the random taxi driver i got in China, the government had the locals clean the streets and "get rid of the strays" for the 2008 olympics.

He wasn't subtle about it either. Came straight out and said "We ate them all".
>>
>>7811791
I hear dog meat is pretty gamey, and cats aren't worth catching and eating cuz the usable meat is so little. This is all word of mouth mind you, stuff you hear from rural ppl in south america and asia. Personally never bothered trying
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.