[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a meme? I kept seeing people shilling it here so I bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (532 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532 KB, 2560x1920
Is this a meme? I kept seeing people shilling it here so I bought some today. It's absolutely terrible; it's extremely bland and rubbery and reminds me of the cheap Swiss cheese they have at subway or other fast food joints. Do people legitimately like this cheese?
>>
Fuck you OP.
>>
did you slice it? or try to eat chunks?
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
>Is this a meme?

Stopped reading there. Seriously, fuck you, OP.
>>
>>7806436
Small chunks, but that shouldn't matter. A good cheese should taste good any way it's cut.
>>
>>7806443
its for being sliced and used on sammiches
also the cheap swiss cheese at subway etc isn't real swiss cheese
jarlsberg is real swiss cheese
>>
>>7806443
It tastes good, shithead, you're supposed to slice it.
Do you even have a cheese planer?
>>
>>7806449
It's pretty tasteless actually but I guess some of you like that kind of thing. I suppose slicing it could mitigate the terrible rubberiness to some extent but that doesn't change the fact that it's bland as hell.
>>
>>7806456
it should have a nuttiness
>>
>>7806430
I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.
Jarlsberg definitively has a nutty flavor, and is only a semi-hard cheese. Either slice it while it's cool to use later, or let it come to room temp to serve on a cheese tray. Don't cut it into chunks unless it's at room temperature.
Either you didn't really eat it, you ate it cold from the fridge, or you're just shit posting.
>>
>>7806459
The nuttiness was there, but barely. The lack of other flavors in the cheese made it taste bland to me.

>>7806474
>he doesn't like what I like, so he must be shitposting
>>
>>7806474
I'm 90% sure that he ate it out of the fridge.
>>
File: tumblr_muy31jjHu71rcvts1o1_500.jpg (32 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muy31jjHu71rcvts1o1_500.jpg
32 KB, 500x450
>>7806430
kys OP, Jarlsberg isn't meant to be your top of the line god cheese. Its just higher class than fucking kraft but less then gourmet cheeses. 8/10 would recommend to college kids
>>
>>7806430
I don't know who you were listening to or what you were expecting. It's just another type of cheese, bub. There are a lot of them out there. You don't have to love all of them. You can form your own opinions now that you've tried it.

(It's not my favorite either.)
>>
>>7806430
Fuck you I like Jarlsberg
>>
>>7806430
LOL. MEME. xD

And never post here again, faggot.
>>
>>7806430
LOL. MEME. xD

And never post here again, faggot.
>>
>>7806430
If you're stuck buying cheese at the supermarket it's one of your better options. But if you buy cheese at the supermarket you're not buying good cheese.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.