[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wall powered rotating motorized display?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: example from google.jpg (110 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
example from google.jpg
110 KB, 1000x1000
Hi everyone! VERY new to posting at all here, and I finally have a question worthy of posting!

I have a YouTube channel, and no matter what, I will not share the details, but I have been baking some goods, and, well, I guess I should get right to it...

I'm looking for a good motorized rotating display turntable type of dealie.

One without batteries, that would plug into a wall.

After certain goods are finished baking [ like cupcakes! ] I would like to have a full 360 view [ rotating! ] of the item!

Anyone, any suggestions? MANY thanks in advance!
>>
>>7805548
Check out retail supply/fixture stores or eBay. Why are your cupcakes so uneven though?
>>
I'd suggest trying /diy/; it's a slower board but you're more likely to get a somewhat informed response.

It's also not necessary to fill out the name and options fields when you post here.
>>
>>7805573
This person suggests basically 'googling it'.
I'd rather seek the informed answer from an informed user, if one exists.
>>7805588
Most likely will, but tonight, I chose /ck/

I know it's not necessary to input a name, but in my case anyone who attempts to guess/dispute/assume my identity, or tries to copy it, I can reply with a unique identifier, to prove otherwise.
>>
>>7805588
See? Look, it's me again! Check the name ^_^

[ Also! It's strange to think there exists no other cooks who cook for display purposes! Interesting! ]
>>
>>7805598
Here you go retard. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00N0Q2COI/ref=psdcmw_3735181_t3_B000EUFECU
>>
>>7805614
You may have noticed that, earlier in the thread, I disregarded the 'google it, retard' comment.

Can you provide pro's and con's for this?
Have you used it?

Really, I would love to know from a learned/experienced person instead of someone simply googling it for me.

Is that a good product?

Why would you recommend it over another one?

I EAGERLY await an answer please!
>>
>>7805598
Thank you, this is how tripcodes should be used.
>>
>>7805636
I humbly offer you this statement.
>You are welcome, and thank you for noticing!

I believe it to be a lost art.
>>
>>7805625
It's a motorized turntable, they aren't complicated. Hell buy one from Aliexpress for $2 and it will serve you well.

Also, I know what you are doing, you sad sack of shit.
>>
>>7805649
So, from your own personal experience with the product, which you have considering you replied, does it handle weight well?

Can it also accommodate batteries?

Does it turn clockwise/counter clockwise?

Why this product over the rest?

The 20$ price range makes me think [ at least, if you are referring to the previous Page 1 Google result option mentioned before by >>7805614 ] the product could be inferior by some means...

I urge any further replies to limit your answers to previous experience with a product, this isn't /b/, and hopefully /ck/ has a higher standard.
>>
File: 1455425052701.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1455425052701.webm
3 MB, 960x540
This sort of has fuck all to do with cooking OP. Barely anything to do with food.

Go ask /diy/ like the other guy said. We're not the board to ask about this because of how little this has to do with cuisine. We're about as good as google for electronic rotating displays.
>>
>>7805667
Alright, I have taken my reception, for first attempt at contact with /ck/ as it is.

Goodbye, do not reply to this, let it 404.

Sorry to have wasted all of your time. Goodnight everybody, lesson learned here.
>>
Also I like cocks
>>
Hold a cupcake with one hand then with your free hand jam your thumb up your asshole and spin on it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.