[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking tripled in price once white people started eating it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: Oxtail.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Oxtail.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Fucking tripled in price once white people started eating it.

Fuck you white people, you ruin everything.
>>
Did we ruin modern medicine for you ?
>>
>>7805362
Yes, when you dumb cunts stopped vaccinating your kids.
>>
File: pop pepe.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pop pepe.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>Encourage white people to eat all types of exotic foods
>Causes a raise price of food shitskins eat
>Shitskins can't afford to buy food anymore
>They all die slowly from starvation
>>
>>7805357
We could just donate shit to your shitty country and drown the economy, if you would prefer that sharif al Paco.
>>
>>7805363

At least we invented vaccine. What's your contribution to the world ?
>>
I was too late to the white people party... I've been wanting to try cooking oxtail for a couple years but never bought it because it's always as expensive as the nice steaks. Who the fuck buys that for $8/lb??
>>
>>7805366
They invented disease, without disease, there would be no vaccines. Checkmate snow lizard.
>>
>>7805361
>>7805357
I'm white and I've been eating it as long as I can remember, too. It's not just darkies who eat tail. It's a common and much valued cut of meat throughout central Europe.
We make a soup of it with various ingredients. The broth is thin and served on its own with long, pasta-like/spƤtzle-like dumplings in it or broken spaghetti, then the tail is served with the veg as a second course.

>>7805367
I live in the US. I still buy it from time to time because dat comfort food.
>>
>>7805357
I wanted to try it and hear it tastes like pot roast but I can get that for half the price on sale
>>
>>7805441
>Central Europe

Slavs are neither central or white.
>>
>>7805357
So, what's the cheapest cut of meat now?

Ox tail, tongue, chicken wings, and other shit along those lines used to be scrap.
>>
>>7805357
Supply and demand breh.
>>
>>7805452
bird
Also, I'm not sure what potroast tastes like, but tail is delicious. Where on the animal does the potroast cut come from? I see potroast sold at the supermarket but I never buy it because I don't know what cut it would be. Potroast looks a lot like beef thigh, another common and valued cut back home, but the grain seems off somehow.
>>
>>7805458
>he doesn't know the difference between central europe and eastern europe
Not a Slav, bruv. Not. Even. Close.
Give you a hint: we speak a couple varieties of German, among other languages.
>>
>what is supply and demand
>>
File: 0618161245a.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
0618161245a.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>7805468
I think pot roast is beef shoulder chuck roast

how have you had tail and not pot roast? they even have this little deli near me that sells homemade pot roast sandwiches 1 day per week

don't have a pic of bird atm and not feeling good enough to get one so have a steamed ham
>>
>>7805357
>white people
lol you dont know shit
its probably expensive cause monkeys only have food stamps
niggers btfo
>>
>>7805464
it was the same with lobster. it used to be peasant food and now theyre so fucking expensive.
>>
>>7805369
Calm down, Louis.
>>
>>7805513
It's expensive because "urban pioneers" (i.e. white people with more education, culture, and most importantly, balls, than you will ever dream of having) moved into brown people neighborhoods, tried their foods, and liked it. Since these whites were the best of their generation, they set trends that others followed, starting with the next best/next most educated, then the tier below that, and the tier below that, and so on. At this point, most whites know about oxtail, so prices have gone up substantially. But the lowest rungs are the slowest to learn. It's like hot lava coming out of a volcano. The top, where there's not much surface, has a steep slope, and it rushes downhill at breakneck speed. The bottom, where it's all spread out, the lava just creeps along, inch by inch.

In about fifteen or twenty more years, these fads or "memefoods" as you might know them, will eventually reach you. Right now, I imagine you're still having a stroke over the new sushi, the fancy new sun dried tomatoes, and that exotic new extra virgin olive oil. The reason it takes so long is, as I have mentioned already, it needs to progressively be embraced by progressively less and less interesting, less educated, and less culturally relevant groups of whites. You're last in line, so you'll just have to wait your turn.
>>
>>7805499
>how have you had tail and not pot roast?
I may have had it, I'm just not 100% certain on US beef cut names.
And you call it a steamed ham despite the fact that it is obviously grilled?
>>
>>7805474
Protoslav? All you barbaric tribesmen look the same
>>
>>7805533
Could you be any more mad?
>>
you wouldn't have a PC, smartphone, or Internet to shitpost on if not for whites, Jamal. Actually, you'd probably be half-dead from different diseases and lack access to running water, among myriad other third world problems if it weren't for your betters.
>>
>>7805539
No: not a Proto-Slav, either. Just admit that you don't know what Central Europe is. It's okay.
>>
>>7805464
>So, what's the cheapest cut of meat now?

Even stew meat is expensive. It's not fair.
>>
>>7805513
you mean gentrification? get the fuck out of here. that shit only happens in big cities with wannabe edgy whites with sliver spoons up their ass. urban pioneers... lol wut a cuck
>>
>>7805357
White here. Never had oxtail, probably wont and definitely don't care.

Fuck you.
>>
>>7805551
Naples?
>>
>>7805567
>southern italy is in central europe
wut
>>
>>7805357
let me introduce you to your new favorite cut of meat, it's plenty tasty, fairly cheap and virtually unheard of by whitey
tritip
https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/cuts/Detail.aspx?ckey=137
>>
File: europe.png (3 MB, 1173x1198) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
3 MB, 1173x1198
>>7805571
Looks center to me
>>
>>7805571
Their all muzzies now, so it's all a moot point unless you're a Geographatician.
>>
>>7805551
>Central Europe

It's a meme--that's what "Central Europe" is. There's northern, western, eastern, and southern Europe. "Central Europe" is an invention of Poles et al. to try to support the idea that they are less shitty than Bulgaria, Romania, etc. and more like Germany.
>>
File: 0618161258b.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
0618161258b.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>7805535
>>
>>7805655
That's not Albany. Or even Utica.
>>
File: QntD41X.jpg (114 KB, 687x602) Image search: [Google]
QntD41X.jpg
114 KB, 687x602
>>7805369
I want racism to leave but this was a clever burn and you should feel a little proud.
>>
>>7805357
>I liked it before it was cool!
Fucking hipster.
>>
why does it matter? you were buying it with government food stamps anyways. now you just have to buy less soda when you get your faux-meat.
>>
File: 1463442288675.png (763 KB, 714x696) Image search: [Google]
1463442288675.png
763 KB, 714x696
I'm white and oxtail has pretty much been a thing in my family for a long time.

>le white people food meme

Yeah eat dicks.
>>
>>7805855
>Shitposter goes full retard

We get it, you're butthurt that other people don't like how white you are.
>>
>>7805855
This.

If you will return to living on plantations, we will promise not too eat your food.
>>
>>7805597
but poland is eastern europe. central europe is all the germanic countries and italy.
>>
>>7806170
If widely interpreted, V4 can be considered as Central Europe though, contrary to Ukraine, Belarus etc.
>>
First time I had them a black lady gave them to me. They were so good I was licking my fingers.
>>
>>7805546
Your daily reminder that the population of Africa has gone from 400 million in 1960 to 1.3 billion today- a tripling in less than 60 years.

If stupid OP wants to know why even cheap cuts are expensive now, it's not because whites have suddenly started eating them. It's because stupid people in the dumbest places on earth have tripled their population within a single human lifetime.
>>
Food gentrification?
>>
>>7805364
BASED FBF
>>
>>7805589

>Montenigger
>Bosnigger
>Albaniackbar
>Macedonkeydick
>Upper Persia

Gonna have to cross out more of that central map friendo
>>
>>7805357
I was eating oxtail soup out of a can 40 years ago in England. There's no food less exotic. Very nice though.
Oxtail soup was invented by white people in London hundreds of years ago. Horay for British food
>>
>>7805587
>tritip is unheard of by whitey
You don't know many white people do you?
>>
>>7805464
Beef heart is the cheapest at the farm I buy from.
>>
>>7805464
chicken thighs are 59cents a pound for me
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Whitey reporting in.

Price increase was inevitable. Every other cut of beef has seen hikes from 20% to 300% increases--take skirt steak for example. As prices soar, people are going to try and save money by purchasing cheaper cuts. If it wasn't us who increased the price, it would have been everyone else down the line.
>>
>>7805587
>tri-tip unheard of by whites
have you ever been to any town with cattle ranches
>>
>>7805369
>>7805772
It's a retarded burn. It doesn't even make sense. Diseases are everywhere in every animal and white people didn't "invent" them.
>>
>>7807890
no dumbass, the idea is that colored people invented them. simultaneously disproving that guy and yet facilitating their prejudices, which is what makes it a creative joke.
>>
File: Great_coat_of_arms.png (3 MB, 2000x3227) Image search: [Google]
Great_coat_of_arms.png
3 MB, 2000x3227
at least we still have neck bones for 50 cents a pound
>>
File: mr.png (77 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
mr.png
77 KB, 822x960
>>7805364
>the all flood the western world
FTFY, goy
>>
I'm a white Northerner and I grew up eating oxtail, tripe, and other cheap cuts.
>>
Chitlins are next. Mark my words.
>>
>>7807959
More likely collard greens. Similar to kale, I can easily see Whole Foods types glomming onto that.

They probably won't be drowning them in animal fat like my grandma used to though.
>>
>>7807959

Organs in general are gross, pig butt holes wouldn't even be considered.
>>
>>7807976
I had a conversation about that recently, actually.
He says collards, I say dandelion.

Being more tender, dandelion lends itself better to juicing and the fact that it grows everywhere means someone is gonna unconscionably use that as a misleading selling point as was done with coconut water being used for IV hydration during some wars due to the inside of an unblemished coconut being sterile.

I wouldn't be surprised, anyway.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.