[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can get pickles on your pizza at papajohns now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1650x775) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1650x775
You can get pickles on your pizza at papajohns now.
>>
how fat are you?
srs q. desu
>>
>Papajohns will make you a disgusting pizza

Okay, but what's new?
>>
>>7805157
5'10 155 lbs
>>
File: 12314.jpg (20 KB, 389x342) Image search: [Google]
12314.jpg
20 KB, 389x342
>pickles
>on a pizza
>>
>>7805158
>>7805193
Pickles on pizza is great. Sauer kraut is even better
>>
>>7805218
get out of here, this is why the germans lost in UU UU 1
>>
>thin crust, tomatoes and bacon
>17 dollars

fuck my life
>>
File: leisi taun.gif (444 KB, 270x198) Image search: [Google]
leisi taun.gif
444 KB, 270x198
>>7805153
>pickles
>>
It's pretty dumb that they passed that law that forces you to have certain toppings on your pizza instead of letting you chose which ones you want like you could in the old days, huh OP?
>>
>>7805307
Yeah wtf? This has got to be one of the greatest swindles in the history of mankind.
>>
>>7805153
probably made the cheeseburger pizza a regular menu item like they did with the buffalo chicken
>>
>>7805153
Went to a place that made a cheeseburger pizza with ketchup instead of tomato sauce, and american cheese mixed in with the mozzarella, along with hamburger (which was grilled first), pickles, onion, lettuce and tomato. It was fucking delicious. At that point it's no longer a pizza though, really, just a cheeseburger pie.
>>
A M E R I C A N S
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.