[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, these days people seem to have calmed down about the silly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Quality.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Quality.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
So, these days people seem to have calmed down about the silly bullshit that these fellas got up to, with their donation to anti-gay groups and such.

Does anyone know anyone who still refuses to go there?

They seem to be doing fantastically, obviously they're going to do well because their food is comfy as fuck, but it seems they got the support of all the anti-gay folks, and all the people who opposed them just forgot about the whole thing.

At the time, my argument was that while the CEO had been a cunt, the folks at my local CFAs were always very friendly and provided good service, and great food. So I kept my business going there, despite all my gay friends calling me a traitor. I just cared about local jobs more than some CEO who won't give a fuck if a single store closes.

Anywho, do any of you know anyone who still refuses this comfy as fuck source of amazing?
>>
>>7805038
Tumblr SJWs with nothing better to do except post about how "righteous" they are by boycotting CFA and how they're so much better than everyone else who eats there.

Anyways their peach milkshake is GOAT.
>>
>>7805038
Tl ; dr
>>
>>7805038
popeyes is better desu
>>
>>7805062
Popeyes is good, but not nearly as comfy.
>>
>>7805038
>their food is comfy as fuck
>>7805067
>not nearly as comfy.
What does this even mean? What part of Chik-fil-a is """comfy"""?
I like the place as much as the next guy, but it's as generic corporate fast-food place as anything else.
>>
File: reddit vs 4chan.jpg (284 KB, 1638x1224) Image search: [Google]
reddit vs 4chan.jpg
284 KB, 1638x1224
>>7805038
>>
>>7805067
>comfy

yeah okay weirdo we're talking about the FOOD and popeyes is better gtfo
>>
>every chick-fil-a has an 8 car line that takes 20 minutes to get through at every point of the day
>comfy
>>
>>7805076
*sigh* you just don't """""get""""" it
>>
>>7805085
Go there at 3 then, instead of in the middle of a rush.
Retard.
>>
>>7805038
they have an unhealthy obsession with putting pickles on everything

they go to your table every 5 minutes asking if they cant get you anything even though it's only a 10ft walk for me to get it myself

they have an unhealthy obsession with religion
>>
>>7805103
I'll agree with you that the pickles are a bit much.

I'm fairly convinced that every store has a whip wielding taskmaster that forces them to check on your every need, and smile.

I've never once had any issues there involving religion.
>>
>>7805038

Some left wing person I know during the chick fil a boycott proudly announced that they would eat at Zaxby's instead.

Zaxby's offers you a discount if you bring in a church flyer on Sundays, I'm pretty sure their CEO is just as anti-gay as any other wealthy tradition-oriented southerner.
>>
>>7805038
I refuse to support a company that won't stick to its guns and resist gay enabling.
>>
I've recently decided to stop going there. Not anything to do with politics or anything like that. It's just a pain in the ass to eat at, it's expensive for the portions, and I never have a good experience anymore.

Several years ago they were amazing. You could actually eat reasonably cheap and they were consistent/fresh. The problem now is that they are too fucking popular. Constantly crowded inside which is bad enough, but it's filled to the brim with very small children and often distracted young mothers who are more interested in pinterest than putting shoes on their child.

It's loud and despite their attempts at good service, there's just no way to keep such a place as clean as it used to be. Real fucking shame.
>>
>>7805147
That's why you get to-go.
>>
For the price, I think the spicy chicken sandwich combo is solid.
>>
>>7805038

Anyone know when their peach shakes are coming in this year? Closest one to me is about 15 miles away so I can't be bothered to go check.
>>
>>7805224
I believe they started selling them in early June, at least around here.
>>
I like the food but it's pretty pricey
>>
>>7805062
popeyes is way more greasy and they hire ghetto niggers unlike 'la a
>>
>CEO had an opinion
desu that never bothered me
>>
>>7805235
i guess you are not an SJW libfag then
>>
>>7805147
It is a bit too expensive, but I'll never turn it down if someone wants to go there.
>>
>>7805226

oh hell motherfucker yeah, I know what I'm getting for lunch tomorrow
>>
>>7805038
>their donation to anti-gay groups
as far as I know they donated to groups that defended traditional marriage, that's not even close to being the same as anti gay
>>
>>7806838
They funded a group in South America that promoted jail time for homos. Then, when the political party there was like
> Wll to fuck with half measures, let's just do the death penalty for homos!
CFA was like
>Woah! Woah, wait a minute! Let's take a step back!
But CFA has become more conscious of this and knocked that shit off. I heard something about them firing gays, but I think nowadays they're smarter than that. The whole being closed on Sunday thing still irks me for no real reason. Luckily I don't have to give a shit because there isn't one anywhere near me. Stuff does look tasty, though.
>>
>>7805038
I like churches chicken better
>>
File: 2016-06-22_0445.png (590 KB, 751x931) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22_0445.png
590 KB, 751x931
They stopped giving to traditional marriage groups years ago. It was never reported so no one really is aware.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.