[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag here and I started to cook out of boredom. Can you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0
Newfag here and I started to cook out of boredom. Can you guys give me some easy recipes for dinner? I'd like something with fish or pasta, something light.
>>
Bleach or alcohol
>>
fry garlic in a little olive oil on a low heat, add tins of tomatoes and turn up to medium, add cheap white wine and let it simmer until it thickens.
boil angel hair spaghetti in salted water until al dente
drain pasta and immediately mix into sauce
add grated parmesan or pecorino and mix more
toss in the pan until it is "creamy"
serve on a plate with a dusting of extra cheese
>>
What do you like ?
What can you afford ?

That should help us out.
>>
OP your question is too vague.
>>
>>7803393
Let's say 60$
>>7803402
What kind of information do you need?
It can be fried , boiled , whatever , I like fish in any kind of form , even raw but I don't know how to prepare sushi.
>>7803390
That sounds good , I might try it. Thanks , anon.
>>
>>7803376
Have you tried them? Does bleach have a good taste? Post pictures of you preparing and consuming pls.
>>
>>7803426

I like mine in the oven:

Take some aluminum foil big enough for what's about to follow:

Make a rectangular bowl out of it
Put a piece of fish (any even whole fish)
Salt pepper
An ice cube of white wine (i freeze my cheap one just for that dish)
Finely diced onion and tomato
Some thyme

Close the bowl tightly, it has to form a pocket.
Cook and serve with rice with just a squeeze of lemon juice.

2-3min of prep time, 20-30 min of cooking.
>>
>>7803370
Get a well recommended book on the sort of stuff you want to cook and only look something up on the net if you don't understand what it tells you. If you go straight to the tubes everyone will tell you a different things and you'll get nowhere.
>>
>>7803445
Instead o rice , does it work with cous cous?
>>
>>7803463
Yes.
>>
>>7803370
Easiest thing in the world:

cook spaghetti
in separate dish heat some olive oil with ground black pepper in it until it's fragrant
stir in with finished pasta
grate in asiago or parmesan cheese

that's the basics, then you can add what you want, shrimp if that's your thing since you mentioned fish, or I put in sun-dried tomatoes, some oregano and parsley, and garlic powder. It's really versatile.
>>
Shrimp scampi is a really easy thing to make with pasta.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.