[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And now just add a LITTLE amount of EXTRA virgin OLIVE OIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: jamie_olive_oil.jpg (19 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
jamie_olive_oil.jpg
19 KB, 450x253
And now just add a LITTLE amount of EXTRA virgin OLIVE OIL
>>
>>7803289
I loved it when he got cucked by the American kids who just wanted to eat mcnuggets.
>>
>>7803289
Fuck this guy, he got Turkey twizzlers banned, that mongrel,
>>
>>7803289

ALLUHVUL
>>
>>7803292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs4KS_djg

That whole series was quite depressing to be honest.
>>
>>7803299
he tried to make amends, tried to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK3Cc_zeP_E

>>7803310
yeah that was so hard to watch.
I mean he did make a difference though just by getting the school to start teaching the kids what veges are what.
>>
>>7803310
>quite depressing
agreed, as in those kids not knowing the name of a single vegetable and the parents and the school not understanding a single thing about food and health

Why do kids get food from school in the first place?
>>
>>7803310

I got quite upset.

I'm french so this is what i grew up with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovO18E-hgew

Bonus, japanese kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL5mKE4e4uU
>>
>>7803354
>brocolli nuggets
ITS GENIUS
>>
File: cake-aux-legumes-d-ete.jpg (100 KB, 1000x762) Image search: [Google]
cake-aux-legumes-d-ete.jpg
100 KB, 1000x762
>>7803361

You gave me a flashback, We had something called a "vegetable cake", i remember it because when i was a kid i didn't want to eat it because i thought they'd mistake the usual cake recipe at my new school (vegetables instead of fruits), once i learned it wasn't a mistake i tried it and loved it. We had it every week usually with (cold) ham.

Pic related.
>>
>>7803310

they're first graders though

they're learning about circles and triangles man
>>
>>7803500
don't you learn that shit in kindergarten?
I mean triangles and circles. I knew most non-exotic fruit and vegetables by then already
>>
>>7803500

i bet they could tell you the entire mcdonald's menu. i work with head start kids. they're not too young to know all the different vegetables.
>>
File: giada444.jpg (79 KB, 327x500) Image search: [Google]
giada444.jpg
79 KB, 327x500
>>7803289
>EXTRA virgin OLIVE OIL

EVOO!
>>
>>7803289

>and now just a LITTLE more EXTRA lame ass COPY PASTA

Is that all you got you boring piles of dumb? Burgers, jack, goza, jamie and then start over again? You guys suck ass.
>>
>>7803530

well fuck me how's harvard

>>7803536

tomato and potato are similar phonetically, so I'm not saying they're smart kids but it would be easy to fuck that up if you were 6, and with the help of some editing.

also Jamie Oliver is a fucking hack and he drenches all of his food with oil like it's fucking sprinkles
>>
WITTLE BI' O' FENNOWL LOVELY
>>
>>7803289
Extra Virgin Olive Oil? Fuck that oil, just fuck it.
>>
>>7803354
>French kids eat restaurant quality meals everyday
God dammit France. I'm quitting uni and going to attend a high school in France.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.