[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did this myth originate from? I'm white and always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12
File: 7pHn5p3.jpg (34 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
7pHn5p3.jpg
34 KB, 468x468
Where did this myth originate from? I'm white and always season my food.
>>
>>7802714
Is this a thing that people say? I've never heard of this until now. Never known white people who don't like to season their meat (at least systematically).
>>
black people are known for their BBQ, which is always magic dusted or heavily marinated, and mexicans are known for covering their food with salt and lime and a slew of other shit to help you forget that their meals all consist of the same 3 ingredients.

meanwhile, white people have evolved to the point where seasonings are used to enhance the flavor of the meat, which we have already perfected.
>>
I got banned for 2 days for saying what you're saying OP

But yeah it's a myth I don't know any white person that doesn't season food.In fact I don't know ay person over the age of 10 that doesn't season food
>>
>>7802714
Seriously, white men don't season anything.
I prefer my fried chicken to be cooked in 2 week old oil. MM MM
>>
>>7802714
It comes from old people whose parents grew up during rationing in Europe post WWIi and their mothers cooked bland tasteless food because they didn't have the ingredients. They passed that cooking knowledge on to their children.

Thankfully that's changing. Yay whitey!
>>
>>7802757
>complaining about 4chan is ban-worthy

We China now.
>>
white people are the best, therefore they have to make up things that we do bad like le no spices.
>>
>>7802761
It's always been ban worthy you pathetic newshit

>>7802714
Nigs will ALWAYS nig
>>
>>7802714
Boomers, boomers' parents.
>>
>>7802757
I would have banned you for not knowing how to spell 'cheques'
>>
>>7802787

>smugly replying as a yurofuck

you have no place on a food board, you impoverished shed dweller
>>
Depression and post depression cooking. Started putting high sodium preade soups and shit on meat and forgot the art of making meat taste good.
>>
It's similar to "do Americans really..." type threads. Just bitter, jealous people who are worse off, trying to act like the other side is impoverished in some way by cherry picking anonymously on the internet. Fat girls who call supermodels (or just anyone in shape) anorexic, malnourished, or somehow unhealthy are exactly the same; vocal minorities have always used the internet to spread their bullshit.
>>
>>7802799
>yuro

Nope
>>
I lived with some hella white people before. They seriously didn't know you had to salt the water while making pasta, and a classic dinner would be a chicken breast, rice and broccoli, all completely unseasoned.
>>
>>7802714
its okay to be racist to whites who invented modern cookery
>>
>>7802714
Niggers have absolutely nothing to boast about and so need to derive feelings of superiority based on having differing eating habits
>>
>>7802714
socially accepted racism
>>
>nignog makes some stupid joke on twitter
>white bois get assblasted as always
Where did this myth originate from?
>>
>>7802757
>food stamps checks
>misrible existance
>Asian checkerboard manufacturing brochure

Your ban should have been permanent.
>>
>>7803342
The thing is if the white boi makes a stupid joke he's flamed off the internet and has to apologize.

True equality when?
>>
>>7803356

hey, try killing yourself
>>
>>7802714
>niggers fill their meat with loads of shit
>white man can appreciate the purr taste of meat
How did this meme come to life? I'm Italian and we consider meat seasoning shameful as it is viewed as a way for bad cooks to cover up their mistakes and their inability to take out all the deliciousness and taste from a nice chunk of meat.
Seasoning is for niggers and other apes, raw olive oil is more than enough in most cases
>>
>>7803342

>make fun of whites
>they express their negatives feels on an internet forum

>make fun of blacks
>they literally burn down their already poor neighborhoods and kill eachother

whew, tough call there
>>
>>7803362
>he's flamed off the internet
yeah, mostly by other buttmad whitos, y'all crazy
>>
>>7803377
>make a joke on /ck/ about brown people food
>everyone shrugs
>make a joke on /ck/ about white people food
>400 posts of indignant outrage, eventually it 404s because all the butthurt reports were crashing the mod console
Asian here, as an uninvolved bystander, I suggest you grow thicker skin
>>
>>7803363
Try not mindlessly copying every meme you see in your failed attempts to be audacious.
>>
>>7803389
asians and blacks aren't under attack constantly in the west anymore, its been shifted to white people
>>
>>7803389
Your kind is not currently being targeted by subhuman apes and by your own through nigger enabling
>>
>>7803395
No, you're just hypersensitive, just like with the food jokes. The only "attacks on white people" that I see are people saying cops shouldn't shoot black people in the back after mistaking their cell phone for an uzi. This seems fair to me, but stormfront has decided that this is basically equivalent to calling for genocide against all whites everywhere.
>>
>>7803400
>tumblr on my /ck/
wew
>>
>>7803400
WE
>>
>>7803389
>Asian here,
Pakistani?
>>
>>7803406
>>7803409
tite memes, real nice
>>
>>7802734
I used to work in an office where the majority of us, myself included, were foreign-born, and about half were non-white.
This was a common theme among the non-whites there. I had Puerto Rican neighbours two years ago who held similar views. And all the black Americans I know overload everything with garlic powder, onion powder and Lawry's Seasoning when they cook and feel the same as the Ricans and my former coworkers.
They think we just put salt and that's it. To be honest? I prefer just salt and that's it when I cook steak, but chicken, pork etc needs more than that to be tasty.
>>
>>7803400
You don't pay attention to what's going on if that's all you've noticed. You guys will be after us.
>>
>>7803413
And just how are "we guys" going to be "after you"? I seem to recall it's going the other way around, you're suing universities because admitting students based on GPA and test scores is racist against whites. Didn't used to be like that. Used to be that numbers are science and whites are the best. Now that whites aren't the best, you're making up all kinds of woo-woo voodoo logic about asians being soulless robot machines and we need more regular down home red blooded white folk because university is about "culture" and not about learning.

You should be nice to black people. You're in this together: second class citizens, but still good for manual labor.
>>
>>7803373
This. I like the flavour of meat. A little salt to stimulate the taste buds is all that's needed.
>>
>>7803397
> Jews
> Your own
>>
>>7802714
all negative perceptions of white people have come from black people
>>
>>7803392

>meme

enjoy your stay on 4chan kiddo, I know you're new
>>
>>7802714
>Where did this myth originate from?

Niggerbook. Racism towards whites is nothing new there.
>>
>>7803427

that asian cop in ny that got fucked over for shooting a black guy, stuff like that's already happening. don't say we didn't warn you.
>>
>>7803438

well that and extremely unattractive women you will never amount to more than the overvalued liberal arts degrees they will obtain out of frustration of being miserable people.
>>
>>7803443
>stuff like that
stuff like what? there are no asian cops, that guy is a statistical anomaly. the reason he got fucked is that he's not irish or italian so he didn't have the entire NYPD union sticking up for him.

if you're irish or italian you can literally get away with murder and worse in the NYPD. silly kid thought he'd be like Mad Bull 34, unfortunately it doesn't work that way in real life.
>>
>>7803439
>kiddo
>you're new
You're too feeble minded to string together a single sentence without parroting dumb shit you have seen on the chans.
>>
File: file.png (411 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
file.png
411 KB, 500x566
>>
>>7803449
this is some pretty good baiting
>>
If you see a nignog trying to tell about white people not using seasonings remind them that while most niggers were eating dirt cookies whites set trade routes to bring spices in.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>7803464
I don't even know what this means, but considering you genuinely believe in stuff like "the jews are using blacks to eliminate the whites", I shouldn't be too surprised that you're unable to communicate without meming

I'm off to work now, enjoy your day spent complaining about minorities on the internet
>>
>>7803472
>the jews are using blacks to eliminate the whites
You don't need jews for that.
>>
>>7803454

>i'm just gonna attack anon on this internet to feel better about myself

you sounds like a buttflustered libtard supporting his/her/xer/foxkin's new found love for ebony dicks and while I don't hate people with such a mental illness I really do pity your sorry attempt at trolling

guess you've been pretty frustrated your highschool teachers from a few weeks ago never acknowledged your pronouns?
>>
>>7803472
you care too much to be here
>>
>>7803479
what mention did this anon make of pronouns
>>
>>7803482

you implied it with your aggressive support of coalburning newfam
>>
>>7803467
>Whites
Fuck I hate this kinda talk, just because you're not giving credit to who was actually doing it, English/Dutch etc etc
Fucking savage
>>
>>7803485
i'm not that anon

honestly you sound just as booty bothered
>>
>>7803485
>you implied it
>I'm so sensitive I get upset at imaginary insults, abloobloobloo
>>
>>7803490

ok summerino
>>
>>7802714
Maybe you'd like this article.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/03/26/394339284/how-snobbery-helped-take-the-spice-out-of-european-cooking
>>
>>7803494
le summer fag xD
>>
a lot of black people mean spices when they say seasoning. i think that might be the cause of confusion in this thread. sometimes they even just mean a specific fucking tub of stuff labelled 'seasoning'. definitely common among caribbean people
>>
>>7803294
>chicken breast
>rice
>broccoli

they lifted though didn't they?
>>
>>7803486
> how dare you call him japanese, he's chinese
> but what am I supposed to expect from a German?
I'm not German
> Oh come on, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, you all speak German
>>
Basically it's an inferior complex.

>lol you don't season food like I do
>I s-showed y-you
>*goes to /r9k/ bitching about white girls being snobs who won't date them*
>>
>>7803479
>>7803485
>>7803494
What's that smell?
>>
File: chicagopizza2.png (272 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
chicagopizza2.png
272 KB, 500x333
>>7802714
Flyover whites that eat fucking disgusting cassoroles give us a bad name
>>
>>7802714
Darkies and minorities don't have anything substantial to make fun of whites for so they just make shit up. I mean, at least they came up with a joke at all even if it is stupid.
>>
File: 1371760370518.gif (47 KB, 408x410) Image search: [Google]
1371760370518.gif
47 KB, 408x410
>/pol/ starts another cross-shitposting thread
>doesn't even bother hijacking a different thread
>>
>>7803522
Literally Germany, Austria, Switzerland and even the low lands are all German People. Germanic people.
>>
>>7802714
Never mind the lack of seasoning. Who the hell cooks boring skinless boneless chicken breasts on the BBQ? Poor choice
>>
Ey guys I want some ribs who's down?
>>
File: propanus.jpg (29 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
propanus.jpg
29 KB, 500x343
>>7802714
>>ruining the flavour of meat with seasoning.
>>charcoal grill
Taste the meat, not the heat.
>>
>>7803435
Jews brainwash our own into enabling nigger subhumans and pitting them against ourselves
>>
>>7802714
>I'm white and always season my food.

Nobody is denying that. It comes from the relative difference in the intensity of seasoning. Most "white people" descended from northern Europe. Cold climate, not much grows there, no fancy spices. On the other hand your "darker" skinned people tend to come from more tropical regions where the climate allows growing of a lot more different spices, chilies, etc.

Compare the seasoning differences between the typical food of Germany, Russia, England, Scandinavia with those of Thailand, India, Mexico, Africa, etc.
>>
File: mister lister.jpg (21 KB, 388x387) Image search: [Google]
mister lister.jpg
21 KB, 388x387
>>7803741
No bait could have this much autistic attention to detail.
>>
>>7802714
yes there are north americans that cant cook.

had some troubled time visiting some family over there. Even the fucking brits & germans know how to marinade meat.

But these people acted like onions are something exotic.
>>
>>7803736
>from a superior race
>can't even stop a handful of Jews from controlling them
>>
>>7802714
Black people have poor education, they don't even realize that we enslaved them to fuel our lust for things like sugar, or molasses.
>>
>>7803766
Never said Jews are stupid or inferior subhumans like nigger apes.
They're the embodiment of evil, cunning and chaos. Must be gassed before they manage to use the white man's power to kill society.
>>
>>7803778
Jew here, I'm going to continue being successful and safe in my ivory tower while you cry about Jamal fucking Stacy
>>
File: 1437356670906.jpg (35 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1437356670906.jpg
35 KB, 500x386
>>7803793
>tfw day of the rope
btw we don't allow niggers where I live, you have no power here, kikelord
>>
>>7803778
It kind of sounds like jews are better than you
>>
>>7802714
Poor non-whites had/have to buy the shittiest meat imaginable, so they overload with seasoning to hid how horrible the meat itself tastes.
Whites buy good meat that tastes good on its own, so some salt and pepper is enough.
>>
>I'm white and terrible at logic

Seriously, this doesn't imply that NO white people season their food. This implies that ALL NON-WHITE people season their food.

Thus, if you see unseasoned food, it is a white person's
>>
>>7803810
What does better mean? Higher IQ? Italians outrank kikes in that regard. Better on moral grounds? kek
The only things where they're better than everyone else are manipulation, deception, and generally all things that require shedding one own's humanity. They're superior to everyone in wreaking chaos into whole nations and killing in the millions to save a few shekels.
Prosit.
>>
>>7803838
I like you
>>
>>7803804

>he lives in a bumfuck southern shithole even niggers won't live in
>>
>>7803838
>wreaking chaos into whole nations and killing in the millions to save a few shekels
But whites are superior to black, brown, yellow, and red people for doing the same to them.
>>
>all these whities getting butt blasted over a stereotype

Lax niggas just joking with yah, why you so serious? ;^)
>>
>>7803856
>treating niggers and shitskins as people
They're only good for slave labor and cannon fodder, there's literally nothing wrong with doing what we please with them.

>believing da whyte man imperialism meme
Jews, they're the ones doing the imperialism, unless you believe every young, healthy American soldier is behind every geopolitical intrigue.

>muh redskins infinite recursion
Despicable American thing of the past, but Cain also killed Able.

>>7803843
Enjoy your superior North and remember to prep the bull for your wife, meanwhile I'll suffer life in the south where niggers are afraid to go out alone and they die in the thousands on the tomato fields.
Every time you enjoy pizza, you're guaranteed to literally eat my slave's tears.
You're welcome.
>>
>>7802735
>p you forget that their meals all consist of the same 3 ingredients.
Wrong. Mexican cuisine is as versitile as Chinese
>>
>>7803829
>bacon wrapped tenderloin intensifies
Aka soccer mom meat
>>
>>7802714
Because the only white people that ever season their food properly live in the south
>>
>>7802809
>Just bitter, jealous people who are worse off
half of anti-american threads are started by americans
>>
>>7803944

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true. Stick around long enough and it becomes pretty easy to tell generally where someone is from.
>>
>>7803948
I'm American and usually some ignorant flyover accuses me of being a foreigner because I use the correct words for stuff and I don't have shit taste

Remember most flyovers believe America is shit so they defend shit and in doing so think they're being patriotic
>>
>>7802714
There's a difference between subtly balancing flavours to accompany your meat, and drowning it in seasoning, breading and grease so you don't taste the shit quality of the meat.

But then again, it might just be that nogs need more spice before they feel a nice spiciness on their lips; they've got a lot more of those too.
>>
File: 1380782355138.jpg (60 KB, 539x539) Image search: [Google]
1380782355138.jpg
60 KB, 539x539
>>7803961
>flyover flyover
>flyover

Wanna know how I'm positive you don't actually know shit about food?
>>
>>7803980

>criticizes someone for using a common term
>saves pictures of black people on his computer
>>
File: 1451283980743.jpg (41 KB, 749x512) Image search: [Google]
1451283980743.jpg
41 KB, 749x512
>>7803993
>black
>person
>>
>>7803980
I don't consider drive thru sloppy meals to be "food"
>>
Why didn't America ship the slaves back to Africa following the end of the civil war?
>>
>>7804015
White women discovered BBC
>>
>>7804018
Yeah, but women didn't get a say in political matters until much later.
>>
>>7803893
>implying I'm in the north

>implying I'm not the black bull doing what you wish you could with your wife.
>>
>>7804015
>what is Liberia
>sending mixed blacks "back" to a place they've never been before
>>
>>7804021
>implying white men don't love jacking off to that shit
>>
>>7804023
But are there niggers on 4chan? And on a cooking board of all places? And is life real or just a blue planet's bad dream?
We will never know, Mr. Shekelstein
>>
>>7804029
Well, we season our food. If anything it's curious that a klukluxkuckold is on here and not /pol/.
>>
>>7804025
Your post suggests 2 different things.
What are you rambling about?

And people campaign to have orcas that are bred into captivity released back into the ocean. I don't see the difference between that and releasing blacks back into the wild.
>>
>>7804032
>tfw me and my very present dad don't season delicious fiorentina and eat it almost fucking raw
Feels ooga booga man
>>
>>7804044
>my very present dad
Kek'd
>>
>>7804125
It's jus a bit of the old bantz, my melanin enriched fellow
I don't have anything against niggaroos and other felons
>>
>>7804152
Go back to rebbit.
>>
>>7802714
>Where did this myth originate from?
Desperation to make white people look dubious.
>>
>>7803907
>Chinese having any sort of variety.

Good one.
>>
I dont think anyone here knows what it means to "season" meat. It is ignorant people, rubes, who dont season their food...not necessarily white or black or asian.
>>
>>7803389
>asian
>calling anyone thinskinned

Aren't you the only ethnic group that gets pissed off when some old white couple inquires which country you're from?
>>
>>7804780
EXCUSE YOU, I'M FROM LAOS, NOT VIETNAM
>>
>>7802714
I know plenty of white people who don't season their food and put salt and pepper on the table.
>>
>>7805306

I haven't seen a salt and pepper shaker on a table - in a home or in a restaurant - since probably the mid-90's.
>>
File: ham and bananas hollandaise.jpg (397 KB, 600x749) Image search: [Google]
ham and bananas hollandaise.jpg
397 KB, 600x749
This is now a thread about disgusting white people food.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.