[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Domino's Pizza good? I never had it Pic semi related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: home run.jpg (238 KB, 381x379) Image search: [Google]
home run.jpg
238 KB, 381x379
Is Domino's Pizza good? I never had it

Pic semi related
>>
It's passable if you're looking for no-effort food delivered to your house. Generally slightly cheaper than local places.

If you have a local place that isn't prohibitively expensive just do that instead.

If all I had was the option between Dominos, Pizza Hut or Papa Johns and I HAD to get pizza, it'd be Dominos 100% of the time.
>>
>>7800458
I remember liking it when I was a fat fuck. I used to get the bbq sauce base with chicken and stuffed crust eat a large one 2-3 times a month
>>
>>7800458
It's awful
>>
>>7800469
>>
>>7800458

The artisan pizzas were pretty great but expensive as fuck and eventually got discontinued.
>>
'go 'za ?
>>
>>7800458
Home Run Inn frozen pizza is the greatest frozen pizza in all the land.
>>
>>7800502
Had no idea they also sold frozen pizza. Moved to Chicago a few months and got a flyer from them in the mail. Their pizza was decent, not amazing, but definitely shits all over Domino's.

Kind of expensive though and a bad deal if you don't use their 10 dollar coupon.
>>
>>7800502
it really isn't. weird tasting hard crust.
>>
>>7800589
no. you're wrong.
>>
>>7800592
i am a conniseur of frozen pizza my friend. Freschetta is better.
>>
>>7800596
no it isn't man come on what are you thinking
>>
>>7800598
home run inn is good until you get to the crust. then it is hard and gross. it puts you off eating the next slice. no such issue occurs with superior freschetta.
>>
>>7800600
Except the crust is highly delicious and is like highly compacted crushed up goldfish crackers. It is an elite frozen pizza and I pray that some day your tastes evolve to the point where you can at least partially appreciate it.
>>
>>7800603
>highly compacted crushed up goldfish crackers.
thank you for proving my point. that does not sound appetizing at all.
>>
>calls itself a pizza restaurant
>doesn't even offer anchovies

Why would you even bother?
>>
Dominos gives me the shits every time, so I can't recommend it. Especially the pan pizza, it's awful.
>>
>>7800678
Where I live the Pan Pizza is the only edible thing on the menu. I wish franchises didn't vary from store to store that much.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.