[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
before going to bed todayi decided to make a breakfast sandwich.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: vitamin c.jpg (679 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
vitamin c.jpg
679 KB, 850x850
before going to bed todayi decided to make a breakfast sandwich. this was no ordinary breakfast sandwich. i first toasted up a cinnamon raisin bagel and buttered it, followed by frying up 2 pieces of pork roll and 3 slices of bacon and put some cheese in the middle

so far it's a pretty good sandwich

i thought about adding mustard but it would have been too cold

how would you rate my sandwich? i'd post a picture but i ate it all already
>>
I don't like cinnamon raisin but as long as you liked it then who cares? For the record though I think mustard would've been a bad move.
>>
>>7799769
it was all we had

and i think it lended itself a nice taste since it was both savory and sweet
>>
>>7799764
Is that girl retarded or something? Her eyes don't focus and everything in her room is soft to retarded amounts

Also that's a sandwich for breakfast but is it really a breakfast sandwich?
>>
>bacon AND pork roll
>no tomato or apple or any kind of veggie
>no sauce

Too much meat but probably would still eat and enjoy, solid artery-clogging 7/10.

My go-to breakfast sandwich is any kind of bagel I have, with bacon, eggs, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, sometimes fried onions, and hot sauce or mustard, enjoyed at any time of day. Butter optional, but usually not used, as there's enough grease from the bacon and egg already.
>>
>>7799798
i think it may be the visual representation of being in some sorth of drugs anon.
Why pople think about doing cool drawings only by ruining the making the girl anime its beyond me tho
>>
>>7799773
last week i made a bacon, cheese, avocado, egg, onions and pickles burger with barbecue sause and ended up regretting making it a burger
>>
>>7799764
use bacon or pork roll not both, add an egg, lots of sauteed onion. have a small vinegary side salad with it to cut through the fattiness.
>>
hearty breakfast sandwiches/burritos are great
my personal favorite is a croissant toasted at a low temp til it's thoroughly crunchy rather than crisp, scrambled eggs, bacon, and maybe some form of crispy fried potatoes.

If you're going the burrito route, potatoes are a must.
>>
>>7799859
also inb4 I get crucified by the french for using a croissant to make a sandwich
>>
>>7799764
No ordinary sandwich?
>>
>>7799822
>I don't like it when people draw eyes in this one specific way!!!

You're autistic.
>>
>>7800381
It's an ok cheap way of drawing humans but if you go through the trouble of making a nice drawing I don't get the point of cheapening it like that
>>
In my mind it's not a breakfast sandwich if it doesn't have egg in it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.