[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys what do you like to do with these buggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Banana.jpg (2 MB, 3030x2670) Image search: [Google]
Banana.jpg
2 MB, 3030x2670
Hey guys what do you like to do with these buggers?
>>
put in bum
>>
Watch my gf DP herself with 2 of them while my friends and I watch.
>>
>>7799686
Eat them chilled with a glass of milk
>>
cut up on toast with honey and peanut butter.
>>
Diced up in a curry
>>
>>7799999
WA LA
>>
>>7799999
the dub-quints have spoken!
>>
Blend with a cup of skim milk, some almond butter and a scoop of chocolate protein.
>>
>>7800050
Lmao
>Only one scoop
>>
>>7800058
Don't wanna get too bulky m8 ;)
>>
Slice them up, dehydrate them and enjoy banana chips. Takes about 5 minutes to dice up a bunch and I can leave the dehydrator on overnight.
>>
I peel them and then freeze them.

Can you guess what I do next? =)
>>
>>7799875
Can I join next time?
>>
>>7799686
Chop 'em up and add to my quark.
>>
>>7800221
>quark

kek, faggot.
>>
File: pg.jpg (132 KB, 454x341) Image search: [Google]
pg.jpg
132 KB, 454x341
>>
>>7800220
Yea, as long as you don't jizz on her mouth shes pretty cool about it
>>
>>7799686
shove em up me bum
>>
>>7799686
Eat them plain or put them on bread with honey/Nutella or bake banana bread
>>
>>7800175
Put them in a powerful blender? Maybe with cocoa and flax? And then it acts too thick and makes the blender smell like magic smoke and trip its thermal switch and take several minutes to cool down and reset?
>>
>>7800856
Sounds like you have a shit blender.
>>
>>7799686
Throw two of those into the blender with chocolate milk and ice
>>
>>7800860
My bf's current generation Vitamix does that if I turn it to maximum speed and ram in everything. I haven't tried frozen bananas with my Blendtec yet. Waiting for arrival of new carafe with improved bearing assembly. It melted several months ago and I finally called in the warranty. I broke Blendtec making almond butter and had to get it RMA'd. Home kitchen stuff is universally shit compared to power tools at the same price point. I guess they figure it's cheaper to replace stuff as it breaks in a non-injurious manner since most people don't use their stuff much? There's so much plastic-on-plastic action in kitchen appliances, even in something like a $300 food processor.
>>
>>7800104
Ew. Shoo shoo gains goblin.
>>
>>7800856
Shit blender detected or bad form.

>>7800175
Put it in a food processor for banana "ice cream"?

>>7800304
Aren't those plantains?
>>
>>7799686
put em on pizza along with curry, chicken and peanuts
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.