[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So hey, /ck/. My mom loves peanut butter and I wanted to go all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: peanutbutter.jpg (80 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
peanutbutter.jpg
80 KB, 750x500
So hey, /ck/. My mom loves peanut butter and I wanted to go all out for her birthday this year and have peanut butter involved in all the meals.

Now things like breakfast and dessert are pretty easy to figure out obviously, but could any of you please recommend entrées that involve peanut butter?
>>
Thai peanut sauce is the first thing that comes to mind. Maybe serve with grilled meat. Or make pad thai.
>>
Thai satay chicken skewers/kebabs for entree.

Agree with the other anon for Pad Thai for mains. Or again, anything satay.
>>
>>7798498
http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/african-peanut-stew-mafe.html
>>
>>7798498
Does it have to be peanut butter? There are lots of nice things featuring peanuts, but peanut butter has relatively limited possibilities.
>>
My favorite is adding peanut butter to Chicken Tikka Masala. It tastes so right.
>>
>>7798552
Makes sense, some Indian food uses cashew butter
>>
>>7798498
Make her a peanut butter sandwich
Tbh
>>
my mom makes a side dish with peanut butter, onions, tomatoes, yogurt, olive/sesame oil, and (optionally, i guess) chili peppers. it's a sauce that's eaten with bread
>>
Rub some peanut butter all over my fucking dick.
>>
my mom used to do a thai peanut chicken thing which is basically a bunch of shredded chicken tossed in a bowl of peanut butter, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, hot sauce, maybe a couple of other things (I can find the recipe if anyone is interested). it's not 'authentic' by any stretch but it's really tasty, especially over some kind of rice.
>>
>>7799082
that sounds really good!
>>
>>7798498
Satays with peanut sauce would be a good entree, your problem is finding a main that involves peanut butter.
>>
>>7798498
did your mom grow up poor as fuck
>>
>>7799302
all of our moms grew up with depression era mothers.

don't knock their comfort food, that's a low blow.
>>
>>7799653
lmao. 50 Y.o could easily be the grandmother of someoe posting here,
>>
Peanut butter is fantastic with buckwheat
>>
Vietnamese spring rolls served with a hoison/peanut butter dip
>>
>>7798498
I've always wanted to try peanut butter soup.
>>
>>7798498
Yo, she's gonna hate that shit dude. I promise you. Peanut butter for a meal and a snack? sure.everything you eat on your birthday tasting like peanut butter? Hell no.
>>
>>7798498
Satay.

Goes great with lemonade desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.