[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people have such a problem with chewing with your mouth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: hamburger.jpg (32 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
hamburger.jpg
32 KB, 500x334
Why do people have such a problem with chewing with your mouth open? It aerates the food
>>
Because it looks ugly
>>
Their parents yelled at them for it so they do the same
>>
Because nobody wants to look at your partially digested food; it's almost like asking why people have a problem with people throwing up at the table.

Also, some people don't like mouth noises.
>>
Louis' Lunch is the worst hamburger meme.
>>
File: 1451637170698.png (129 KB, 186x264) Image search: [Google]
1451637170698.png
129 KB, 186x264
>aerates the food
>>
Tradition, the same reason people act like wine is a classy form of alcohol when it is really the lowest besides vodka
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 413x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 413x511
>>7798475
>Wine
>Unclassy
>>
File: fedora.jpg (33 KB, 460x451) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
33 KB, 460x451
>>
>aerates the food
breathe through your nose
>>
>justfying your pigfucking disgusting behavior
I scream at my gf for chewing with her mouth open. most disrespectful thing you can do around me. eat like a fucking human
>>
>>7798401
I thought Louis' Lunch had a cheez wiz type spread they put on it as well?
>>
Because it is aesthetically displeasing. It's the fist step in the digestion process and nobody want to reminisce on that during a meal.
>>
>>7798771
this, tho I have no gf to scream at. I would date someone who ate with their mouth open to begin with. Its childish and rude. Just disgusting
>>7798475
Classy wine is classy
Wine is more often packaged classier than the price (carlo rossi eg) Plus drinking from stemware makes it feel classy to some people, even if its boxed
>>
we shame anything that occurs naturally because we think we are bigger than the entire fucking universe
>>
>>7799315
Most natural things are pretty gross.
>>
>>7799320
the question was why is it gross
>>
>>7799327
Questions like that don't have real answers. Why do you like your favourite food?
>>
The sound is just loud and annoying. It's not as bad as farting or belching at the table, but it can get pretty damn obnoxious.

When my asthmatic brother eats cereal, I can't even be in the same room watching TV because all I hear is cartoonish mouth noises and crunching.
>>
>>7799334
Because it reminds me of the last meal I had with my mother before she was killed in a car accident.
>>
>>7799345
you should join her
>>
>>7798372
Mouth noises are some of the most disgusting things ever. I leave and take care of work outside of my desk when lunchtime rolls around because people don't know how to chew with their mouths closed

When did "making disgusting noises with your mouth" become culture?
>>
>>7799379
I blame Japan, personally.
>>
>>7799379
It has a much longer heritage than your modern mannerisms. The tradition developed in true civilization back when vulgar whitefaces had yet to use cutlery.
>>
>>7799391
china is the main culprit of this shit
>>
>>7799407
India, desu senpai
>>
>>7799407
>>7799409
India and China are the rudest and least clean "advanced" countries
>>
>>7798366
looking up and seeing strings of your spit connected to mashed up bits of wet food inside your disgusting mouth, combined with the wet chomping sound you make as your tongue pushes the saliva/food mixture around your teeth is disgusting. if you can't see that then you're a revolting piece of shit tbph
>>
this is my fetish. girls who chew with their mouths open make me rock hard.

>>7799513

this post has given me a semi.
>>
File: IMG_20160425_085040.jpg (57 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_085040.jpg
57 KB, 480x640
>aerates the food
>>
File: cZ0A0IB.jpg (99 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cZ0A0IB.jpg
99 KB, 800x600
>>7799290

yeah, around the '70s they introduced an optional cheese spread. whenever I go, I get one with tomato, onion, and cheese, and one with just tomato and onion.

they're fucking tasty burgers. supposedly they use a blend of 5 different cuts of meat. whatever it is, it doesn't need much to accent it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.