[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post what you had for dinner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: celery.jpg (6 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
celery.jpg
6 KB, 269x188
I had a hunk of bread and 2 stalks of celery.
>>
>>7797985
two pork chops and mushroom risotto.
>>
>>7797985

Disgusting burned french toast and delicious rice pudding. I cut the sugar in the rice pudding in half though and it needs one or two Tbsp more.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I made a rack of ribs and corn for dinner. The bbq sauce was made from scratch. Ribs were in the oven for 3 and a half hrs at 275 F, cooled and sauce was applied, then on the grill for a char at a higher heat for about 15 minutes.
>>
pringles and cilantro
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4021x3020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4021x3020
Baked avocado and eggs covered in mozzarella, bacon, tomatoes, and chives. Also home fries.
>>
bengay
>>
>>7797985
oatmeal breaded chicken drums, rice, lentils. not bad for not having any flour.
>>
Bowl of cereal.
>>
paint thinner and golf ball shavings
>>
>>7797985
>Traditional vegan cuisine
>>
>>7800171
did you just use the oatmeal as is, in place of flour or did you run it through the robocoup or a spice grinder to give it more of a flour consistency?
>>
ice cream, ham sandwich, more ice cream.
>>
>>7798032
>not stuffing the meat in the can, mushing it all with a spoon and eating it on a chair away from the table.
>>
File: dinner.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>7797985
Grilled bone in ribeye basted in butter and topped with minced garlic which i added after the first flip. Grilled scallions and tomato, scrambled eggs, and sourdough
>>
>>7800278

So you mad breakfast for dinner after realizing that you completely murdered that steak?
>>
>>7800283

The steak came out medium way the whole way through which is just where I wanted it. Where the fat melts but its still nice and pink. The juice on the plate is actually butter, I let a pat sit on it as it rests because everything is better with butter. (Steakhouses do something simalar). This is the first time I topped a steak with garlic while it was on the grill and it actually turned out well, the garlic browned a bit and got sweet which went good with the steak.

The poor image quality may make it look a little well done but I assure you it was bretty good.

I bet your the kind of guy who looks at brisket and goes "Thats burnt! I would never eat that"
>>
>>7800305

There's a big difference between a smoked brisket and a grilled steak, and a grilled steak shouldn't be black.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.