[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pregnant bitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 09-ali-wong.w1200.h630.jpg (149 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
09-ali-wong.w1200.h630.jpg
149 KB, 1200x630
What do pregnant women eat?

My Asian wife is pregnant and won't stop being a bitch. I think if I feed her something she'll calm down a bit.
>>
Cock
>>
salty coins
>>
File: napalm_gooks.jpg (7 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
napalm_gooks.jpg
7 KB, 262x193
>>7797533
Napalm generally quells slants.
(or nuclear weapons)
>>
chicago style pizza
>>
>>7797533
Why don't you ask her instead of posting on 4chan. I'm pretty sure she'll have much more idea what she wants to eat
>>
>>7797538
/thread
>>
>>7797533
They eat everything.
Expect to make lots of 2am trips to the convenience store because she wanted nachos.
>>
>>7797585
He can't because she doesn't exist.
>>
The livelihoods of men
>>
My hand across their mouth when they spout their bullshit....
>>
>>7797585
He can't. He made it up
>>
>>7797533
Why would you go on /ck/ and lie about being married to an Asian woman? Why would you do that? Why?
>>
babies
>>
>OP covers hand in yellow highlighter
>now considers his jack off hand his asian waifu
>came on it and got it preggers
checks out
>>
>>7797533
Not fish...
>>
Feed her organic things for a healthy baby.
>>
Spike her green gook tea with ever clear and ambien, that oughta shut her up
>>
>>7797533
Backhandèe
>>
>>7797788
It's not hard to do. Many Asian women born in Asia consider even a bottom tier white men to be prestigious. One of the reasons few people want to marry white women anymore.
>>
>>7799026
How do get Amoeban?
>>
>>7799137
Hit up a middle-aged white woman and ask her for some.
>>
>>7797533
feed her NOTHING
well okay, but, she's not literally eating for two. she doesn't need one cup of rice instead of half. if she eats the normal amount, she'll still have cravings (she'll ALWAYS have cravings) but you have to let her know she'll get fat and it will be harder to lose it than it was to say "yes" to toppings on a baked potato.
kids? 9~ months. fat? forever. not exaggerating. asians just do better with rice so I said rice. they don't do so well with cheese
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.