[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dd.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
what the fuck is his problem?
>>
Same as every other prick whose main accomplishment was being born in the right family: he's a spoiled prick and everyone hates him
>>
>>7797272
>>7797281
literally who?
>>
Baldness?
>>
>>7797315
bald men are sexy
>>
>>7797310
He's the son of Lydia bastianich, a fairly well known chef and author

He's tried to make a career out of his family connections

I see him on the street sometimes , he's as much of a prick in person as his reputation suggests
>>
>>7797310
joe basterdach. he's the guy from masterchef that isn't gordon ramsay or the fat guy with the glasses.

he's a dick.
>>
>>7797324
>>7797326
you burgers and bean-toasts with your t.v. obsession.....
>>
>>7797330
I don't have a TV and have never seen the show the other guy is talking about, I know his face because he was pointed out to me as someone notable in real life

He's a minor celebrity local to me, I'm sorry if your main knowledge of food comes from mass media
>>
>>7797339
people watch food shows for the same reason they come here. it's not the source of their main knowledge of food.
>>
He tries way too hard. He wants to one up Ramsay so he plays up and constantly does dumb over dramatic bullshit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.