[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Childhood ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
My mom is getting old.
>lost some of her sense of smell/taste
She taught me how to cook bros
hold me
>>
It's natural senpai. We all will
>>
>>7796330
My mom and dad are old, my brother and I are alcoholic manchildren and my dad has a bunch of land and apartments, I think i'll kill myself so I don't have to deal with that shit when they die.
>>
Start making a cookbook with her before she forgets.
>>
>>7798484
I wish my grandmother had made a cookbook...
>>
>>7796659
Give me your land and I will use part of it to make a theme park for alcoholic neets
>>
File: 1466386591694.jpg (126 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
1466386591694.jpg
126 KB, 500x645
>>7796330
I know what you are going thru right now OP. Scars me to.
>>
both my parents are dead op get on my level
>>
>>7799414
This made me feel truly happy inside, ty
>>
>>7796330
Sorry to hear that anon. My stepfather was the one who got me into cooking, and I found out earlier this year that he died. I just think of him every time I eat or make bbq and have a smile at the memories.
>>
>mfw I killed my parents for trying to tell me to get a job

fucking faggots they deserved it
>>
>>7796330
I know your feels, anon.
This happens to everyone, we're all headed that way. It's the nature of life. My mom is the same way, she's old now, and while she still cooks all the time, it's not the same. She was the one who instilled the love of food and cooking in me, and I hate seeing her ability to taste and smell diminish, but unfortunately, it's a fact of life.
>>
File: wojak feels in new vegas.jpg (159 KB, 844x898) Image search: [Google]
wojak feels in new vegas.jpg
159 KB, 844x898
>>7796330
>not posting the original version
It's probably for the best, losing a mom is the least comfy thing I can imagine.
>>
>>7801291
desu I hope my mom just dies a quick death desu. Beheading or lethal injection would be better than seeing her waste away from dementia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.